KZ edx pro or realme buds 2?

AnshAg2007

Recruit
I want to buy a new pair of earphones and while my first choice was going to be realme buds 2, I heard about IEMs and now I'm confused I've heard that IEMs are really good and better than regular earbuds so I'm leaning towards them more now, so should I get kz edx pro? The price difference between it and buds 2 is massive but if IEMs are that good then I'm willing to spend that much, or Is there a better one than these two under 1000?

I am, obviously wired ones should last longer but my concern here is sound quality
I think the SQ for both will be comparable. Look at your sound preference and then pick one within your budget. I would suggest going with an option with metal shells for more durability.
Also check the reviews.

Youll find more comfort on realme buds 2, they are lighter, and sound quality is good, balanced sound and good lows. kz edx pro is quite bigger and on heavier side not comfortable for long duration (for my ears) also slight v shape sound signature, highs are really good not shrill like other kzs, sturdier than realmes, and in looks department kzs win again.

Youll find more comfort on realme buds 2, they are lighter, and sound quality is good, balanced sound and good lows. kz edx pro is quite bigger and on heavier side not comfortable for long duration (for my ears) also slight v shape sound signature, highs are really good not shrill like other kzs, sturdier than realmes, and in looks department kzs win again.
If you have both can you tell me which one is the best overall? Looks don't matter if it sounds good

For casual listening realme buds 2 works best. For listening to high quality audio with a dac you can choose an IEM KZ EDX pro which tends to last over buds 2. Please Note : KZ EDX pro have two variants with mic / without mic. So for Calling and casual listening realme buds 2 will be VFM.

As I said both sound good, but there's a significant price difference realmes are cheaper, really difficult to tell you what you should get, you cant go wrong with either of these because you get what you pay for.
but lets say If someone gives me a choice to only pick one, ill pick Kzs.

Alr then i think I'll go with the buds 2
As I said both sound good, but there's a significant price difference realmes are cheaper, really difficult to tell you what you should get, you cant go wrong with either of these because you get what you pay for.
but lets say If someone gives me a choice to only pick one, ill pick Kzs

Back