KZ Warranty is Fraud

HackerX

Disciple
I bought KZ earphones recently.
After a month one side stopped working.
I couldn't find any service centre in my city Kolkata.
Amazon failed to help me.
I tried to mail at mail available at KZ site.
No response.

No response.
I don't want to chide you or anything but have you atleast checked to see who the seller is? If I am not wrong KZ products on amazon are mainly sold by concept kart. If you had bought them just a month ago, then it's more than likely concept kart. Amazon support should have maybe told you that but they aren't that helpful outside of their own internal processes.

CONCEPT KART

I don't want to chide you or anything but have you atleast checked to see who the seller is? If I am not wrong KZ products on amazon are mainly sold by concept kart. If you had bought them just a month ago, then it's more than likely concept kart. Amazon support should have maybe told you that but they aren't that helpful outside of their own internal processes.
Nope Amazon is stupid.
They give me a wrong mail id to wrote my issue.

Regardless a little due dilligence is required from your part. Anyways message concept kart and you should be able to replace it.
Could not find mail id of them.
They are asking for order id and mail id for warranty claim.
But Amazon order id is not valid here.

Could not find mail id of them.
They are asking for order id and mail id for warranty claim.
But Amazon order id is not valid here.
This is their contact us page, send a message using the input boxes there and write all your info.

Otherwise use this

customercare@conceptkart.com

No response.

In the future, take photos of the outer package. All imported products are required to show the importer and their customer care address along phone/email. It's usually a white sticker. Don't rely on Amazon for warranty services, that era is long gone with the number of scams being carried out by other customers. Always take photos of the sticker and save them into a separate album for claiming warranty.

Or if you're old school, photocopy the sticker and put it in a binder. I do this for everything that's 1k or more.

Just mail about troubleshooting.
Nothing about giving me location of their service centre to claim warranty or replacement. Horrible experience.
KZ is no different than item available at road sude stalls without warranty. Hit or miss depends on luck after purchase.

Just mail about troubleshooting.
Nothing about giving me location of their service centre to claim warranty or replacement. Horrible experience.
KZ is no different than item available at road sude stalls without warranty. Hit or miss depends on luck after purchase.
Again, this has nothing to do with KZ, it is with the importer conceptkart. Also are you asking them for a service centre in Kolkata again like in your other thread for amd?

What did they respond to you about your replacement query? Did you give them all the details, your amazon order id etc?

Again, this has nothing to do with KZ, it is with the importer conceptkart. Also are you asking them for a service centre in Kolkata again like in your other thread for amd?

What did they respond to you about your replacement query? Did you give them all the details, your amazon order id etc?
I asked all including Amazon and Seller and KZ. No reply with service center adress. Only wasting time with useless words from them.

I asked all including Amazon and Seller and KZ. No reply with service center adress. Only wasting time with useless words from them.
It's of no use getting aggravated with their responses. They don't have any service center in India for you to visit. You can either visit the Conceptkart office in Delhi or go to China for KZ service center.
Better option is to "politely" email and ask Conceptkart to initiate RMA for a replacement unit.
Under warranty, they (authorised importers) usually source a replacement unit from the OEM if they do not stock it locally. If they do not stock it locally be prepared to wait as importing it from China will take time.
And if this does not work, then log a complaint with the Consumer Grievance portal.

Back