FS: Storage Hardware Lacie 1TB USB 3.0 Porsche Design External HDD for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being.smart

Adept
Dec 19, 2011
Google
www.google.com
I am offering 2xnos Lacie 1TB Porsche Design mobile hard drive. Both the drive are seal packed and i haven't opened the seal yet. So its brand new and fresh.

f9glfb.jpg

FAQs.

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:Lacie 1TB P9220 Porsche Design Mobile Drive, Site link
  • Specialty: Sexiest mobile drive till date, Housed in complete Aluminum case, adding flavor to your premium workstation

• Expected Price: Rs. 6,900 per piece

• Time of Purchase: Jan 2012

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Warranty can be claimed via Accel Frontline Services, comes with 2 yr standard warranty

• Reason for Sale: Extra pieces, want new 2-3TB Network HDD

• Purchase Invoice Available: yes

• Product Condition: 10/10

• Accessories Included: 1xmobile hard drive, USB 3.0 cable, Quick install guide, Software Suite

• Product Location: Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India

• Preferred Courier: DTDC, Nationwide service

• Shipping Charges: 200

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer. NEFT, RTGS, Liberty Reserve (HDFC bank only)

Here you get a chance to own a Lacie Porsche design external HDD, The HDD is enclosed in complete aluminum case, providing it a posh design. Its a smart looking HDD which comes with latest generation technology and functionality. Its very hard to find these in India, only solution is to import from the US.

Points to note:
1) If you order both drive, i can offer some %%% discount
2) If you order HDD + Wireless headset + ipad Sling >> we can negotiate for a best offer.

3) For more details pm me for mobile no., then we can talk over the cell, support offered only in HINDI language.

Pictures time :d

DSC_0970.jpgDSC_0971.jpgDSC_0972.jpgDSC_0973.jpg

Attachments

• p1010492.jpg
    p1010492.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 377

montsa007

Adept
Sep 28, 2011
Its a mobile hard drive and dont require power connector, i don't know whether it is 2.5 or 3.5, but as per the box specs it says 3 x 5.1 x 0.7 in. Dimension.
What he was asking is, is that a 2.5 inch hard drive or a 3.5 inch hard drive.
Its a 3.5 incher USB 3.0 @ 5400RPM.
Source - LaCie Porsche Design P?9220
May want to post a pic of the invoice as well?

Being.smart

Adept
Dec 19, 2011
Google
www.google.com
^ if you are really interested in buying it, i can pm you the invoice :), should i ?

Also there is a single invoice for both hard drive, i am in dilemma what to do if two different buyer purchase it :(

montsa007

Adept
Sep 28, 2011
^ if you are really interested in buying it, i can pm you the invoice :), should i ?

Also there is a single invoice for both hard drive, i am in dilemma what to do if two different buyer purchase it :(
I bought a 1TB SG last week lol, posting the invoice may help your sale mate :)

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
Sep 24, 2005
Provide photocopies to the buyers and keep the original with you for safekeeping, in case it's required later by either?

babhishek

Skilled
Feb 3, 2008
Are lacies that expensive ?
I have a Porsche design external DVD and it was just as cheap as the normal ones

Or are they charging a very high premium to use the Porsche name in India ?
I mean nowadays ... ???

Being.smart

Adept
Dec 19, 2011
Google
www.google.com
^ yup lacie porsche is a premium range USB 3.0 drive, in US they retail for 149$, and if you import to India, it round up to 149+shipping+26% custom making it around 175$ which rounds to 9.6k approx :(

Status
Not open for further replies.