Budget 71-90K Lamington Road (Mumbai) Store recommendations and what to look for while buying

Lol..

I might have a friend going with me, he's yet to confirm though.

@Slayer88 I'll be there around 1 PM, let me know if you have some free time and we can meet up. In which case, I'll also hope your bargaining skills are better than mine
;)

Lol..

@Slayer88 I'll be there around 1 PM, let me know if you have some free time and we can meet up. In which case, I'll also hope your bargaining skills are better than mine
;)
Why not have a TE meet on lammy instead...you might get some ultra bargain offers..

Lol..

;)
Sure buddy, I will message once done. Btw my Hindi is probably as good/bad as Jensen Huang's, so don't rely too much on my bargaining skills :sob: :p !

May of the shop at laminton road offer very low price and they say they provide warranty...

Here is the catch they know most of the items do not fail hence no warranties required ... But they will tell you that it comes with warranty but you have to bring it to their shop.. so it is not covered by the company but they will provide warranty on their own.. which is a fishy thing.. always ask for company warranty at service centre..

I think many shop just use scavanged parts or imported out of warranty items and sell for profit..

Back