LanParty rules?

G@d of w@r

Skilled
Hello Guys,

i need all of the gamers inputs here regarding the LanParty i am organizing at Private I on monday for college.

Games ive selected to keep for LAN are

1.NFS

2.DOTA

3.CS

4.FIFA (on demand)

need rules on setting up the games like what races and what to do if there is a winner and how the qualifying round goes?

how many players to keep for each game? (selected team of 5 for CS wat about other games)

have gaming event on monday and wednesday where on wednesday we are going to keep finals so how to select final contestants?

what tracks and what modes and what cars to keep in NFS?

should i go for 20 min per round or max round of 11 where team who reaches 7 round wins the game in CS?

pls help me gamers! waiting for ur reply..

TIA

PS: Anyone can join this LANPARTY in mumbai (suburbs) for information, PM me as i dont want to advertise here and this thread it not meant for advertisement.

G@d of w@r said:
Hello Guys,

i need all of the gamers inputs here regarding the LanParty i am organizing at Private I on monday for college.

Games ive selected to keep for LAN are

1.NFS

2.DOTA

3.CS

4.FIFA (on demand)

need rules on setting up the games like what races and what to do if there is a winner and how the qualifying round goes?

how many players to keep for each game? (selected team of 5 for CS wat about other games)

have gaming event on monday and wednesday where on wednesday we are going to keep finals so how to select final contestants?

what tracks and what modes and what cars to keep in NFS?

should i go for 20 min per round or max round of 11 where team who reaches 7 round wins the game in CS?

pls help me gamers! waiting for ur reply..

TIA

PS: Anyone can join this LANPARTY in mumbai (suburbs) for information, PM me as i dont want to advertise here and this thread it not meant for advertisement.

Hookah!, don't forget the Hookah!!

Back