lappy suggestion under 25k

quartzap

Disciple
looking for a laptop under 25k...durability and after sales service being the top most priority.. normal usage of surfing and Video watching ....
suggestions ???

If your usage are restricted strictly to web browsing and surfing then laptops featuring AMD-E450 processors would be good.
THey are good for what you mentioned , cant say the best...but yeah ....right now its one of them.

they are currently priced @23-24000 INR at HP world In Delhi. THe model is HP DM1-4003 au,

You can also go for Dell Inspiron 101z , priced somewhere @20000 INR at max.

The other choices would be ACER 14" laptops , they have good configuration for the price......

As you said you need it for multimedia pourpose then what I will suggest is to go for something with follwoing config and above,,
-Dual core processor (1.6 ghz and above),
-2GB DDR3 ram,
-256mb+ GDDR2 or higher GPU,
-3+ hours of battery life,(6 cell Li-Ion)
-12" or more,
-and a very good Warranty along with windows 7,

I think you should 'nt settle for anything less than this for multimedia usage....aand I am sure you will get these features easily in likes of ACER and Samsung,...with Pentium Dual core 2ghz and more, and Intel media accelator,

quartzap said:
looking for a laptop under 25k...durability and after sales service being the top most priority.. normal usage of surfing and Video watching ....
suggestions ???
For internet surfing and watching videos you should buy an Intel Atom processor based netbook. When you buy an Intel processor based netbook, you have nothing to worry. You will get a netbook at a range from Rs. 10,000 to 20,000. Netbooks are very light and easy to carry, have very long battery life that is more than a notebook. I am a satisfied customer of a netbook since last year. Therefore I would advise you to get a netbook instead of wasting double the ammount.

Back