Laptops Laptop Advice required

AceMcCloud

Disciple
Thread split from here : http://www.techenclave.com/laptops/considering-a-notebook-first-time-advise-121437.html

All right people, I dunno if this is the right thread to discuss this but I am in the same fix as well.

I am planning to buy a machine, and since a Lappy is more portable, it wins over a desktop. Also, I have pretty much the same specification in mind as "Vandal", but my budget is a bit less.

Any machine around 50k, with a 14'' or 15'' screen (not less, coz I gotta watch movies too) and definately a dedicated GPU (256mb atleast).

Help me out here folks, coz the more I go through the reviews the more I become confused.

I was planning for a MBP, but the new ones are priced way way out of my budget. Any help would be appriciated.

AceMcCloud said:
All right people, I dunno if this is the right thread to discuss this but I am in the same fix as well.

I am planning to buy a machine, and since a Lappy is more portable, it wins over a desktop. Also, I have pretty much the same specification in mind as "Vandal", but my budget is a bit less.

Any machine around 50k, with a 14'' or 15'' screen (not less, coz I gotta watch movies too) and definately a dedicated GPU (256mb atleast).

Help me out here folks, coz the more I go through the reviews the more I become confused.

I was planning for a MBP, but the new ones are priced way way out of my budget. Any help would be appriciated.

Thats NOT similar requirements.:no: Ur budget is lesser and screensize requirement is more :p

Please start a separate thread.

Back