Laptop at 1200 to 1400 US$ to be bought from the US - Need suggestions

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
Need suggestions for the best a budget of 60 to 70K can give for a friend of mine. The only requirement he mailed me is that it should be good enough to play some latest games decently, and run graphic intensive programs (I am unaware of any further details). Should be available in India with warranty. And no Macs.

EDIT: Budget is now 1200 to 1400 US$; Will be bought from the US; International warranty if possible is a bonus, else no problems with warranty.

Okay.. my friend mailed me saying he would like to get the laptop from US through his brother, and he is ready to shell out 1200 to 1400 US$. So, please suggest the best this money can get. International warranty, if possible, would be a bonus.

Even I am planning to get a lappy from my aunt who will be visiting India next month.

Do I get worldwide warranty with Dell/HP laptops?

G73 is no doubt a beast but currently not much available even in the states and prices gone up. If you friend can afford one nothing like it. Otherwise, HP ENVY 14 / 17 looks good and will be available from end of May. :)

Back