Laptop Backpack needed

YashBhatt

Insanely Idiotic
Adept
Hi Guys,
I just purchased a Vaio EB36 and i got a free Targus sidebag that usually comes with sony laptops
But since i need to take the laptop to college,that sidebag is a pain for me
Plus i travel by road asin on my bike so its kinda makes it impossible to handle the laptop with the sidebag/executive bag

I need suggestions on buying a backpack which has enough space for the laptop as well as for my books

I have heard that caselogic backpacks are good
My budget is Rs 1,500 and maybe i can extend it to 2k
But,im on a price cut with a 50K laptop purchased :ashamed:

Experts,Help me out........

For case logic, you have to shell out at least 2,700/- Check the Belkin simple back pack. It's good and robust. Moreover, in eBay, you can get it for as low as 900.

Targus wanderer looks mouth watering :p

I'll have to possibly wait for a while to shell out 2100

As far as i know,case logic comes for Rs 1300,isn't it ?

And the Belkin Simple model is basically a bit small for my needs

My files and book won't fit along with the lappy....

^The minimum price in eBay for case-logic is Rs. 2,165, shipping charges extra. I don't have any ideas about case-logic models for Rs. 1,300. If you think that Belkin simple backpack is not enough for you, then go for the Targus ones.

the targus wanderer comes with a rain cover and is better built amongst the ones listed here. I have thrown it about and its still shining new.

I got an AT laptop/overnighter with a padded main compartment, and it can carry enough clothes and accessories for an overnight trip - or a bunch of hard disks, docks and USB peripherals (or books and CDs). Cost me 1100 from CSD, marked MRP is 1700. It's waterproof in the main compartment, the only drawback is that it's made of knapsack material so it's really not as tough as purpose-built products. I did need something to do overnights in and this was brilliant.

Welcome to American Tourister India

Back