Laptop Backpack

vajm1234

Disciple
guys i got this backpack yesterday after a friend recommendation its really good enough in quality also have an enclosed laptop compartment base.

Got it for 970/- (including vat and shipping)

so i thought of arranging a GO as m getting few more of these in coming days.

you'll need to provide more specifications about this bag if you want to people to be interested.

what is the max screen size that can be accommodated? how many pockets? detailed pics of the pockets and so on. Also tell us about the build and material quality. any brand or local market?

phoenix844884 said:
you'll need to provide more specifications about this bag if you want to people to be interested.

what is the max screen size that can be accommodated? how many pockets? detailed pics of the pockets and so on. Also tell us about the build and material quality. any brand or local market?

it can easily accommodate the acer 4520 i have it has 4 pockets or chamber with side sipper nets. Material quality is decent enough with proper cushion at the back & handle as well ....as i said its not fragile that tear off after 2-3 uses chains are very soft and don't crack stitching is good and at least its better than the i ball or normal backpack i had before. My friend using it for an year now and i got it after his recommendation.

iq6886 said:
Looks like chinese stuff to me .. same as available from Nehru Place for 600 - 700..
Bought this a year back .. looks identical to me.
Have a look :http://www.techenclave.com/laptops/need-to-buy-a-backpack-112491-2.html#post835965

the quality is much better than the iball and similar brand stuff i had before ......i got it delivered @ my place maybe thats y the price i dont mind paying that much extra for that also i got a proper vat paid bill so i think the price is justified more over i got a single piece maybe if i bargain with more quantity than i would have got a much better deal thats y this GO is for man.

note the price included shipping and ofcourse i will not take the headache

apextwin146 said:
DO u have anything to fit a 17" Laptop ?

yaar i have to call the seller will do it tomm. and let u know..... if u can gimme the actual dimensions of ur lappy then it will be easy.

Its a 17" Wide Screen XVGA Laptop ... Its quite bulky with weight bordering on 8Kgs as its a gaming laptop .. I am not able to find something for it here ..

apextwin146 said:
Its a 17" Wide Screen XVGA Laptop ... Its quite bulky with weight bordering on 8Kgs as its a gaming laptop .. I am not able to find something for it here ..

alrite he said he want the dimentions so he can suggest. i guess u have something like 40cm / 30cm rite?

vajm1234 said:
the quality is much better than the iball and similar brand stuff i had before ......i got it delivered @ my place maybe thats y the price i dont mind paying that much extra for that also i got a proper vat paid bill so i think the price is justified more over i got a single piece maybe if i bargain with more quantity than i would have got a much better deal thats y this GO is for man.

note the price included shipping and ofcourse i will not take the headache
Look at the link atleast.. Even the one i bought is way better than i-ball or other cheap stuff ( whatever u'r referring to..)
Since u've posted high resolution pics, I can easily make out that the material used & quality is same as mine..
Nevertheless I'm just writing all this just to let u know so that you can tell ur dealer that it's available for cheaper & bargain a little more..:tongue:

iq6886 said:
Look at the link atleast.. Even the one i bought is way better than i-ball or other cheap stuff ( whatever u'r referring to..)
Since u've posted high resolution pics, I can easily make out that the material used & quality is same as mine..
Nevertheless I'm just writing all this just to let u know so that you can tell ur dealer that it's available for cheaper & bargain a little more..:tongue:

the price u are telling me comes out to be the same if any1 pick up.... its the shipping part that ruins everything ...... lemme have a talk with him will suggest him cheaper shipping lets see

Back