Laptops Laptop Between 30 to 35k

Arsenic

Disciple
As per basic Questionnaire for laptop recommendation my requirements are as follows
1)Budget - 30,000 to 35,000 INR
2)Usage - web surfing and office apps no gaming at all not even solitaire! :S
3)Size - screen size 14" to 15.4"
4)Brand - compaq or hp, dell - out of budget as per primary research, dont know
much about other brands :p
5)Other consideration - Hardware requirement 160 gb hdd, 2gb ram, Intel Procy,
will be nice if I could get 250 gb hdd
Friends help me ASAP I need this lappy for my sister and dont want to miss any DIWALI special offer :bleh:
I have been long time reader of this great forum but never took active part since I dont know much :ashamed:
:thanx: Thanx in advance :cheers:

1. Check out the Dell Vostro series. The basic models will come in your budget.

2. The Acer 4530. I like the specs for only 30k :) But if you can get a Dell, go for it ;)

Thanks friends for fast reply. Can you suggest me better place to buy laptop in pune. I will definitely check dell vostro n series which I haven't yet!

Thanks friends for help finally got laptop it is Lenovo 3000 G430 for 34990 procy intel dual core 2 Gz, 2 Gb RAM , 250 Gb HDD, OS DOS (XP installed) no free goodies.

buddy pl post complete specs of the lappy, with model no of processor specifically. U can also get help of CPUZ utility. Price looks great though.

Arsenic said:
Thanks friends for help finally got laptop it is Lenovo 3000 G430 for 34990 procy intel dual core 2 Gz, 2 Gb RAM , 250 Gb HDD, OS DOS (XP installed) no free goodies.

yogeshtulsiani said:
isn't the c2d supposed to be better, dell vostro n series would have come for 35k
Dell Vostro after taxes are added and given the fact thats its NON MS OS;No Dialup modem; No Graphics card;etc etc
is a bad deal
Inspiron makes much more sense if u factor in the config compared to a Vostro

i know of someone who got an inspiron from vijay sales - c2d 2.0ghz, 2gb ram, webcam, dell laptop bag, 2gb sandisk pendrive & mcafee antivirus (without os) all for 39k which i believe is a good deal

within 35k in c2d dell vostro is the only option or the inspiron with a dual core processor

It must have been one of those VSP Weekend/Diwali special one day offers.

i have noticed those ads....... Only problem is they dont let you look at the actual product (they say they have a Almost Similar Product on the shop floor)

they give you incomplete products stats(does not say if the C2D is 5000 or 7000 series,etc)

and the worst part is sometimes they deliver used products, and its a hassle getting it changed :(

kreativekevin said:
It must have been one of those VSP Weekend/Diwali special one day offers.

i have noticed those ads....... Only problem is they dont let you look at the actual product (they say they have a Almost Similar Product on the shop floor)

they give you incomplete products stats(does not say if the C2D is 5000 or 7000 series,etc)

and the worst part is sometimes they deliver used products, and its a hassle getting it changed :(

Goto any normal laptop dealer man. Dell inspiron basic config wout OS is <37k :)

if u add a webcam & carry bag certainly more than 37k.

the laptop wasn't purchased from Vijay sales' one day offers but some bargaining had to be done. the person who bought it saw the same laptop at croma & bought it from vijay sales

hi friends... I am new to techenclave .... I like to play [Age of Empires] but my budget is 30 to 35K... give me option to buy india or may be next month I will US... Please help me over this ... Thanks

yacoob321 said:
hi friends... I am new to techenclave .... I like to play [Age of Empires] but my budget is 30 to 35K... give me option to buy india or may be next month I will US... Please help me over this ... Thanks

If in US, then get it from there. Much cheaper. + with thanksgiving and christmas on the way, you can get some good discounts as well :D

Back