Laptop Dell N5110 Inspiron Core i5...Suggetions

yuvaraaj

Disciple
guys pls help me. I m about to buy Laptop. I m gonna pay around 43k for Dell N5110 Inspiron Core i5 Laptop.

Is It worth? :no: :yes:

EDIT:- Primary aim for buying lappy is that i have graphics related job. Do much video processing also. Old rig is not that much supportive for me.

Config provided by vendor

Intel Core TM I5-2.53 Processor ,6-cell Li-ion 48WHr battery , 15.6-inch 1366x768 display with LED backlighting , 2.53 GHz, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 , Intel HD integrated graphics, Hard Drive: 500 GB ; Memory 4GB DDR-III RAM

guide me guys.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this.

According to NotebookCheck the N5110 has a good display for the price which is quite important for graphics works. The even illumination and good contrast ratio is noteworthy.
Review Dell Inspiron 15R (N5110) Notebook - Notebookcheck.net Reviews
For 45K you'll get i5 +GT525M GPU from dell website. Core i5 is sufficient and the GPU isn't bad either. Add to that the 'Dell Experience' (good ASS and online customisation) & it's a good overall deal.

More powerful configs may be available for cheap (Asus K53SV) but due to your specific needs, you'll be compromising one thing or the other (availability, ASS, display etc).

Back