Laptop for 35k budget

Dear All,

Need a stylish;) laptop for normal use like word, internet browsing, music n movies. 12" to 13" (14" also if in case no good lappy in 12" to 13" is available) with DVD drive. budget is 35k. this one looks gd to me sony viao VPCEA42EG/WI plz give ur suggestions on ths and also suggest other gd laptops.

Thx

+1 for Dell Inspiron 14R

The Sony model you mentioned is also good, but i guess, you will get a better config from Dell for that price.

heart_hack2003 said:
Dear All,

Need a stylish;) laptop for normal use like word, internet browsing, music n movies. 12" to 13" (14" also if in case no good lappy in 12" to 13" is available) with DVD drive. budget is 35k. this one looks gd to me sony viao VPCEA42EG/WI plz give ur suggestions on ths and also suggest other gd laptops.

Thx
Dell Inspiron M501R Good lappy: Phenom x3, ATI 550v, at just 32.9k mrp; but comes in 15" only.

Would recommend Dell for its excellent warranty extension offers (after warranty expires).

Don't get a Sony lappy, they don't stick with their warranty terms. Two friends of mine recently(3months back) purchased Viao's and 1 had 13K spent on the LCD and the other had to get his keyboard replaced.

Sony laptops are also prone to get their web cams shorted out. I know 3-4 cases.

Even sony vaio warranty extension plans are good, you can extend laptop warranty to three years by paying 5k anytime within the initial one year warranty period.

Back