Laptop for 40k

gdnspk

Disciple
I need a laptop for around 40k. Usage mainly for watching HD movies, Browsing and a bit of gaming. Must be a minimum of 15" (Prefer 17) Will be buying it from chennai. No particular brand dislikes.

Thankyou

ya it's a awesome machine compared to this..... you get full HD SCREEN(1920x1080),4GB RAM,500GB HDD,1GB HD 5650,Windows 7 Home Premium(64bit).... but you'll get that for 51k and his budget is 40k and for his budget EB34 suits him(according to me)....

the sony vaio laptop mentioned has a very low battery backup.. so, if you will be using it around the house and occasional outings, that'll work but you really can't rely on it..

I just bought the same laptop but the w/o gfx model vpceb32en, it only have intel gma so that i can have good battery life and classy looks.. ;-)

ALL vaios my friends and relatives have have atleast once been replaced due to build issues.

have also read that Vaio in india do not have good build.

for the same build issues will not suggest HP, acer.( people say acer is bad thats why, my acer ferrari is still working without ant build issues flawlessly)

Dell is good try configuring its inspiron lineup, dell has good build and good service.

you can also look at lenovo ones but i doubt you will find a good config for 40K.

Honestly, i have seen more dell laptops with various problems than vaios but the awesome dell service will ensure that you will forget after a month that you replaced your optical drive or HDD or keyboard etc. At present vaios have much better build quality than dell(excluding xps) but as stated above even if you get any problem with dell,its not much of a trouble to get replacement of faulty parts due to the excellent on-site dell support.

You can get a good Dell inspiron for Rs 41900/-

Check ....

Inspiron 15R Laptop Details | Dell India

Intel® Core™ i5-460M Processor (2.53Ghz, 4Threads, turbo boost up to 2.8GHz, 3M cache)
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic 64 bit (English)
4GB (2 X 2 GB) 2 DIMM DDR3 1333Mhz
500GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
15.6 Widescreen HD WLED Glossy Display with TrueLifeâ„¢ (1366x768)
ATI Mobility Radeonâ„¢ HD 550v - 1GB (India)
DVD+/-RW Optical Drive(Win7 Home Basic)
Dell Wireless 1501 802.11b/g/n Half Mini Card
McAfee(R) Security Center (Multi-Language) - 15 Months Version
1 Yr Ltd Hardware Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis
Now with Microsoft® Office Starter 2010!

Only problem is that though the graphics card is good but it doesn't support DirectX11.....

Also give Dell Vostro 3500 a shot! Specs and reviews look good, and so is the price and battery life! Comes with i3/i5, LED Backlit Display and 7200 rpm HDD. Customize to your needs with ATI GFX card. Dell online price should come around 43-45k with taxes and shipping for an i5 with graphics card. If you want i3 or know some dealer you can get for little less may be!

Back