Budget 31-40k Laptop for browsing and multimedia(under 40k)

psybronik

Adept
Hi guys ,
Need you help in buying a laptop under 40K. it is for my friend and the purchase will be made online
  • What's your Budget? - 40K
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? - Web surfing/office apps/Movies/Songs
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? - portable 15'' should do
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? - any brand with good after sale service
  • Any other considerations? - Battery life should be decent enough and should have an i5 5th or 6th generation.
Thank you :)

Lenovo B41-80 , its under 40k and has a 6th gen i5.
There is also Acer Aspire E5-573 at 32k and has 5th gen i5.vI would recommend get the Acer and upgrade HDD to a SSD for smooth and quicker performance. 6th gen i5 wont be any use to you.
If your core i5 need can be changed better get the lenovo flex 2 at 34k. It has i3 4th gen, very light and is 14inch. Also has a nice glossy Full HD screen to enjoy movies on with backlit keyboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenovo B41-80 , its under 40k and has a 6th gen i5.
There is also Acer Aspire E5-573 at 32k and has 5th gen i5.vI would recommend get the Acer and upgrade HDD to a SSD for smooth and quicker performance. 6th gen i5 wont be any use to you.
If your core i5 need can be changed better get the lenovo flex 2 at 34k. It has i3 4th gen, very light and is 14inch. Also has a nice glossy Full HD screen to enjoy movies on with backlit keyboard.
Thanks bud , ill check the reviews on them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back