Budget 31-40k Laptop for Commercial Arts Student

Mr.J

Skilled
What's your Budget?
36k max.
What will be your primary usage for the laptop be?
Photoshop, CoralDraw, etc. Image editing softwares primarily.
What size and weight considerations do you have?
Large screen size is a must.
Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?
Not really.
Any other considerations?
Should have good battery backup as the person is in hostel and electricity is unreliable in the area.

Let me confess that as I never wanted to buy portable computer, I am quite a noob in this area.
As lappy is for image editing, primary requirements are large screen, better graphics performance and longer battery backup.

And from where should I buy? Any shops from lammington rd. or any online sites with option for cash on delivery?

Guys, I've stumbled upon these models. How are they and which one should I suggest?
HP Notebook G6-1200TX Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook
HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core/4GB/500GB/Win 7 HB/1GB Graphics: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

Please reply ASAP.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

Guys, I've stumbled upon these models. How are they and which one should I suggest?
HP Notebook G6-1200TX Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook
HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop AMD A8 Quad Core/4GB/500GB/Win 7 HB/1GB Graphics: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

Please reply ASAP.

opt for 2005AX else there are 2 more laptops that you be interested in. HP 2000 2116TU. Not worth it cause A8 4500M mayn't be be as fast as 3210 but HD7670M (or the fusionGPU to save power) is particularly helpful in softwares that use OpenCL & OpenGL.

Another laptop is Asus K53SM-SX010D. This one is fairly overpriced at FK. Locally if you find it for 35-36k (38k being local price) grab it. Else the Trinity based one.

Back