Budget 90k+ Laptop for editing and college

If video editing and Mac OS is fine.
will suggest going for any of the Mac M based chips with 16gbRam based laptops depending on your budget.

I have had so much joy editing video on MacMini compared to my laptop.
Crazy how smoothly the videos and how fast they would export.

If Windows is what you need. I also have used my hp victus for editing and not bad either but not exactly a very smooth experience specially when layers were added.

Anyways at 90K you should get many options to choose and I'm sure people here can suggest you some good windows laptop for editing .

If video editing and Mac OS is fine.
will suggest going for any of the Mac M based chips with 16gbRam based laptops depending on your budget.

I have had so much joy editing video on MacMini compared to my laptop.
Crazy how smoothly the videos and how fast they would export.

If Windows is what you need. I also have used my hp victus for editing and not bad either but not exactly a very smooth experience specially when layers were added.

Anyways at 90K you should get many options to choose and I'm sure people here can suggest you some good windows laptop for editing .
Is m1 pro worth buying in 2024,or should I go with m3?

Thanks a lot is this laptop okay?
M3 pro 11-core CPU
14-core GPU
18GB Unified Memory
512GB SSD Storage
I am able to edit 4k videos with many layers without any issue on M1 16gb.

This is overkill unless you going for 8k.
But great specs above. Go for it.
If you don't mind me asking, how much you paying?.

I am able to edit 4k videos with many layers without any issue on M1 16gb.

This is overkill unless you going for 8k.
But great specs above. Go for it.
If you don't mind me asking, how much you paying?.
Oh no, I'm not buying it, I just asked your opinion, that laptop is way out of my budget. Can you suggest a mac within 1.5 lakh?

Oh no, I'm not buying it, I just asked your opinion, that laptop is way out of my budget. Can you suggest a mac within 1.5 lakh?
I dont think I will be helpful here. I actually have not followed laptop models from Mac much and I never bought one . So I will leave the suggestion to other members here.

I only suggested to go for Mac and M based specs because I have used them on desktop -macmini and Ipads and as well have windows laptop (24gb ram, 5600H, 3050rtx) which is quite a good setup too but still for me Mac( with M chips) really come out superior as far as editing goes.

90k is quite a decent budget. Hope others help you take a good decision.

Last edited:
Back