Laptop for graphics work and gaming.Also i need enough battery backup.

jom jose

Disciple
Also i need enough battey backup.
After some research i am considering alienware m11x with following configuration:

core2duo su7300
500gb 7200rpm
nvidia gt335m card
are there any better suggestions?

Re: Laptop for graphics work and gaming.Also i need enough battey backup.

^^ No way.

A 11" and a slow processor(compared to i5 and i3)...

Consider Dell Studio XPS 16 with HD5730 GFx card...

how much it will cost in india?

my budget will be 60000rs?

the cost for the above suggested config is around 74k INR.

given ur priority, i would suggest you for a dell studio xps 16, but with an SSD hard disk and not the usual magnetic hdd. The current config by dell has an average battery life of 2 hrs.

If money aint a problem why not try Macbook Pro. Supports Hybrid technology, which inturn gives good backup.

you can check out the MSI FX400 , the Acer 4745G and the lenovo ideapad Y460 , all are priced between 45-55 k , have core i5, 500GB HDD , 4GB DDR3 RAM 1 GB graphics card .
Im plannin to buy an MSI coz ive heard a LOT of bad things about lenovo and Acer aftersales support and product failures.
So far people who have bought MSI have only spoken well about it ....

You wont get M11x at 60k in india, moreover it has a very weak cpu. Go for the Acer Aspire TimelineX 4820TG which has Ati 5650 graphics card :eek:hyeah: and since its an acer timeline series laptop you can expect very good battery life(5 hrs under normal usage) as well:clap:

I would recommend you to buy HP Pavilion DV6 3049TX Laptop with 640GB of HDD and 1GB Dedicated ATI Mobiliy Radeon HD 5650 Graphics Card.

u havent mentioned ur purpose. browsing,movies u dont nedd high end processors. m11x is good for gaming if u can live with 11 inch screen and its portable and got battery life in underclocked condition. tell ur purpose, budget, preferences and all

i need one with good graphics card.

my budget is around max 55000rs.

it should have battery backup for 4-5 hours.

I'm not sure if models with Graphics cards will give you battery life over 2+ hours.

But if you need more backup you could always carry a spare battery with you.

My friend has bought ACER ASPIRE 5745G for 45000, it has a 500gb hdd,4gb RAM,INTEL i5,NVIDIA 330m graphic card,4 USB, 1 HDMI out, he is using MAYA software he is animation student. he is satisfied with it,he doesnt faced any problems untill.

Back