Budget 71-90K Laptop for light to medium prodcutivity and occasional multimedia consumption

Hello everyone, So I'm looking for a laptop for some productivity and maybe light media consumption closer to 70k (dont mind going under the budget)

• What's your Budget? around 70k with 90 as the maximum
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Casual websurfing, Video conferencing, making presentations and watching netflix.
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? I have a good enough desktop so I'm looking for 13-15 inch laptop.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? I dont have any alleigance but I did havebad experience with Dell when I had my Alienware 13 (2013). Not a fan of apple repairability
  • Any other considerations? Obviously battery life is a plus.
I'm currently looking at 3 laptops with slight changes and would like your advice..
1. HP Pavillion Aero 13 ( Ryzen 5600U) - https://www.hp.com/in-en/shop/hp-pavilion-aero-laptop-13-be0190au-4r829pa.html
2. Ideapad slim 5i pro i5 ( 1135G7) - https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptops/ideapad/s-series/IdeaPad-5-Pro-14ITL6/p/82L3009LIN
3. Thinkpad E14 gen3 ( Ryzen 5700U) - https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptop.../ThinkPad-E14-Gen-3-14”-AMD/p/20YDCTO1WWENIN0
All of them are configured to 512gb M.2 SSD, 16 gb ddr4 3200mhz RAM, with a 100% sRGB diplay (IPS) and come around to 73-75k.
Based on benchmark scores 1135G7 seems similar to 5700U although I have heard Ryzen is significantly better for battery life. Is that significant enough ?

Pavillion:
Pros:
Has a screen with 400 nits peak brightness and is more portable than the others (13.3 inch)
Weighs less than a kilo
In that 75k I also get 2 year extended warranty.
Cons:
Preloaded with McAfee for 1 year and extended warranty is bundled with Progent (?) - Side note: How hard is to get rid of them ?
Less ports but I dont mind it.

Ideapad slim 5i pro :
Pros :
2.2k (2240x1400) 14 inch display - 300 nits. Not sure if it makes any difference at this size to have 2k than 1920x1080
Windows Hello
Very good ports
In this price I get 3 years premium warranty, 2 years of accidental protection
Weighs 1.3 kg not too high.
Cons:
Intel (?)
Maybe build quality not sure.

Thinkpad E14 Gen3:
Pros :
Ryzen 5700U
Bigger Battery (57W) in my config
Windows Hello
Build Quality ( So I have heard)
repairability
Cons:
Only 1 year warranty with no option to extend
I have to "buy" windows by myself ( add 10k to the price of laptop)
Weight says starting at 1.6kg- seems not too portable.

Please feel to point out if im wrong in any of my Pros/Cons or anything I missed. The only way thinkpad makes sense I think is if their build quality is truly outstanding.
Any other options/suggestions are welcome.
Im also willing to go cheaper if I can get similar reliability and performance sufficient for my use case.
Thank you

my thoughts :
1. HP pavilion aero is good option, regarding cons you mentioned - its really easy to uninstall it from safe boot(use YT) in 5 mints or so, so the real cons for me would be less battery 43 Wh Li-ion polymer, that'll get you 6hrs or so from full charge, the CPU of course zen3 is much power friendly but it is designed to run a bit hotter than previous cpus, if this is not much of a concern to you then can go for it!

2. Ideapad slim i5 - getting an intel that's gen 11 not bad cuz it'll save you 2gbs of ram (amd cpu in laptops requires 2gb ram for integrated gpu), other than that display is good with 2k resolution with 14 inches and 56Wh battery, that's why this laptop is a bit Havier.

3. Thinkpad E14 Gen3 - good cpu but nope not a good option as per the comparison, as for built quality I'd suggest the HP one.

My recommendation is to get HP aero, if you need more battery but less quality overall, then go for Ideapad slim i5.

Windows 10 Pro is coming in Rs 1249 : https://www.amazon.in/Windows-Professional-Activation-WhatsApp-Delivery/dp/B099MTGX4K, some other options are in under 4k. Many have positive reviews.

Also, on Lenovo's site, check the T14 gen 2 that comes in under 90k. Upgradable RAM, processor is also better than 5700U (5650U has better single core stuff, which is more important for a laptop). You can add your windows license, and still be under 90k. With T series, I have never heard of any build quality issues.

Back