Budget 21-30k Laptop for Running Autocad Application

I guess this has 4th gen i3 processor. It will be a bit slow since AutoCAD is processor intensive.
If possible, get a laptop with 3rd gen i3 processor. It will consume more power but will provide better performance.

Lenovo G500 has the 3rd gen i3/i5. But since it is an old model, is pretty hard to find.
Lenovo G510 has faster 4th gen processor. It has the full speed version of the processor.

But since both of these machines were manufactured quite long ago, you may have a bit of an issue with warranty.
Lenovo provides a warranty status lookup tool. After purchase you have to upload your bill to get the warranty start date corrected.
My brother bought the G510. His request for warranty start date correction was rejected since his machine was manufactured 1yr 1month ago. We asked the shop(Lenovo exclusive showroom) to follow up on this matter. 1month has passed and they are still following up. Since it is a brick and mortar store and is a Lenovo exclusive showroom, I am 90% sure that we will get the warranty start date changed. But if you buy online, don't know what will happen.

If you need to buy online, buy online the latest models.

Since these are older models, you may get these at lower prices from local stores. Just check a few stores.
More than likely you will get it with Lenovo distributors only. The shop my brother got it from is also the distributor of Lenovo laptops in my city. We checked 5-7 shops. Only this guy had this model.

Back