Disciple
Looking for a laptop with following specifications :

16GB Ram
I5/Ryzen 5
256/512GB SSD
1TB HDD
4-6Gb graphic card

main usecase is video editing, and other general IT work as well
would like it to be of good chassis unlike those hp pavillion models which start breaking at hinge in a year or 2

would like budget to be limited till 80k,
but pls recommend options if they are slightly higher than budget price as well, will see what i can do

current options:
Dell G15 551
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 Intel Core i5-11300H

Last edited:
Try to get a M1/M2 Macbook Pro (Fan version & 16GB). I know it sounds less on paper, but the co processors on Apple Silicon blow everything else out of water.
Just watch videos of macbook for video editing on youtube. Apple silicon is pure black magic.

Try to get a M1/M2 Macbook Pro (Fan version & 16GB). I know it sounds less on paper, but the co processors on Apple Silicon blow everything else out of water.
Just watch videos of macbook for video editing on youtube. Apple silicon is pure black magic.
Hands down, M1 MacBook pro, any other laptop isn't even closer to the performance and efficiency that M1 MacBook Pro provides
Hands down, M1 MacBook pro, any other laptop isn't even closer to the performance and efficiency that M1 MacBook Pro provides
There is a good discount in Croma. I bought M1 16 inch MacBook Pro with 1TB SSD for (233K INR) which is 10% discount of its original MSRP (259K INR). I got additional discount of 2K on ICICI Card. if you have HDFC, you will get 10K additional discount

Last edited:
Back