Storage Solutions Laptop hard drive not responding - where to source replacement parts?

Technology

Recruit
I lost my 500GB's of data :(
Here's what happened:
My laptop was running very smoothly and all of a sudden,i don't know how my hard drive stopped responding..i think it was due to electricity..there was a power cut of few seconds and when the power came back(instantly)..the laptop was restarted automatically and hard drive started beeping..
Now,the problem is i can't find the same hard drive or pcb anywhere :(
I have also attached screen shot of my hard drive and links of the same hard drive,please help me..i can't find this hard drive or pcb anywhere :( :(
It's very urgent guys..500 GB of data :( :(
Please help me

P.S:If any one is having same hard drive or pcb,please let me know..i am ready to pay any amount.

Amazon.com: ST9750420AS, 9RT14G-030, 0001DEM1, 9766 F, Seagate SATA 2.5 PCB: Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: ST9750420AS, 5WS, WU, PN 9RT14G-030, FW 0001DEM1, Seagate 750GB SATA 2.5 Hard Drive: Computers & Accessories

If data is so valuable, please give it to a professional data recovery service. That way you will have better chance at recovering data rather than trying stuff by your self.

I lost my 500GB's of data :(
Here's what happened:
My laptop was running very smoothly and all of a sudden,i don't know how my hard drive stopped responding..i think it was due to electricity..there was a power cut of few seconds and when the power came back(instantly)..the laptop was restarted automatically and hard drive started beeping..
Now,the problem is i can't find the same hard drive or pcb anywhere :(
I have also attached screen shot of my hard drive and links of the same hard drive,please help me..i can't find this hard drive or pcb anywhere :( :(
It's very urgent guys..500 GB of data :( :(
Please help me

P.S:If any one is having same hard drive or pcb,please let me know..i am ready to pay any amount.

Amazon.com: ST9750420AS, 9RT14G-030, 0001DEM1, 9766 F, Seagate SATA 2.5 PCB: Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: ST9750420AS, 5WS, WU, PN 9RT14G-030, FW 0001DEM1, Seagate 750GB SATA 2.5 Hard Drive: Computers & Accessories

Such electrical incidence shouldnt happen with a laptop. Was the laptop connected to the charger?
If heavy/over voltage had passed then even the charger should have gone bad. Check that and report.

If the charger is all ok it means theres nothing to do with the electrical fluctuation and what happened was just a coincidence. May be your hdd was already in bad shape and finally it failed!

Back