Laptop in the 40k range

Doofus

Disciple
Guyz,
I need a new laptop within the 45k mark. The following are my requirements :

What's your Budget? 45k max. The cheaper the better
What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Web Surfing, Programming , Watching HD Movies, Casual Gaming.

What size and weight considerations do you have? 15.6''

Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Dont prefer Samsung and Acer

Any other considerations? Should have good battery life , good A.S.S, Should have a dedicated graphics card pref ATI one and should have a good screen.

Taking into account all these things i zeroed down on these 2 options :

1) HP G6 2005AX - HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 1.5GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

2) HP G6 2010TX - HP Pavilion G6-2010TX Laptop (2nd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

The first one is a AMD A8 + ATI 7640 INTEGRATED GRAPHICS + 1GB ATI 7670 dedicated graphics and the second one has 2gb of ATI 7670 graphics and a intel i3 2nd gen which can be upgraded to 3rd gen.

I am open to other choices as well . Also i would like to know whether AMD A8 is better or i3/i5/i7.

Thx

Howdy Bra,
Hp G6-2005AX the laptop which you chose is the better option because It has a QuadCore Processor with 4Gb Ram,500Gb Hard disk and 2gb Graphics card of 7640G and that too with ram you can make upto 2gb graphics. Second Best option is you can choose Acer Aspire 5755G with intel i3 processor and 1gb graphics.If you want a laptop for casual gaming and normal regular use i would suggest you to go for HP G6-2005AX.

Back