Laptop Logic Freeware Utilities Guide

dipdude

Skilled
Essential Utilities

Everyone loves getting something for nothing, but how often do you actually get something useful and of value without putting a penny forward? Sure, that free cup of coffee might be vital for your daily caffeine fix, but was it really worth purchasing the previous nine cups for the free offer? Case in point, there is a lot of really good software out there which can give your laptop a much needed performance boost or help you be more productive at your desk, but are the little shareware annoyances or expensive cost of some programs really worth it in the long run?

Maybe it is, but with Freeware you never have to worry about paying for a product that may or many not perform to your standards or have to click through dozens of “Buy Now†messages. The road to the perfect Freeware program is rocky however. With Ad-ware infections at an all time high, users stand to do more damage to their computers than good by downloading utilities and other programs from non-legitimate websites, and even worse, those programs might not even do what you need them to do. As a result, many lists of excellent Freeware utilities have been published across numerous magazines and websites. The only problem with many of these guides is that the programs recommended do one very specific task or promise to deliver exceptional usability but ultimately leave the user feeling jilted once they try it out.

There will always be better utilities out there, thats the nature of software, but with this series of guides I intend to present the best all-around programs for laptop users in some very specific areas. In this edition you will read about utilities that help improve, tweak, test, and display vital information about the basic hardware in your machine. Many of the utilities that follow are essential to keep your laptop running in tip-top shape. I know this because I use almost all of them. They're the programs that I consider to be the most effective, easiest to use, and contain the most features in their given category. I did a lot of scouring and searching to find them, but they've been the best choices for me and my machine. I hope that you will feel the similarly and maybe take a few new tools away from this guide.

Note:
This guide is designed for laptops based on Intel processors. Check back in a later edition of this guide that is tailored for AMD based laptops.

For the complete guide go to : Laptop Logic Freeware Utilities Guide Basic Edition

Back