Laptop motherboard failed

Viz

Disciple
Namaste,
My laptop "ASUS GLV702VS-BA093T" is working fine this other night and from this morning is not turning on, so when I took it to the local technician, he said the motherboard has failed, is it possible to purchase motherboard for this laptop, can you anyone please guide me with this? Please let me know if you need any more details.
-Srinivas
I got this from UAE around 2018, so no warranty.

Unfortunately no warning signals, initially he said MOSFETS has failed and he tried to change those, but later he said that there is motherboard failure.

Attachments

• IMG_20210720_145811.jpg
    IMG_20210720_145811.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 69
unfortunately getting a Motherboard is nearly impossible, better bet would have been to take it to an Asus Center for paid repair. as only they may be able to source the board.
For now thats still your best bet

Thank you, the local Asus centre said they can’t do anything as the laptop is sourced from outside India, so had to go for other local repair shop.

Any other lead or source you can think off please let me know, thank you for your time

That's a strange answer from Asus.
Especially if one is willing to pay for own repair.
Is the same model available for sale in India?

@chetansha won't import/custom duties on this make the final cost ridiculous?

OT: Do you have experience with ordering from ebay? If you're aware about upto what certain amount import/custom duties not apply can you let me know? I sometimes find myself helpless when certain items are unavailable here in India.

Back