Laptops Laptop Requirement for Photo Editing

src2206

Adept
Hello friends

As I am waiting for Ryzen before I carry out long overdue upgrade of my DT, I need to purchase a laptop. My requirements are listed below:

1. Budget: <=35K

2. Use: Mainly RAW photo editing, Adobe Ps, Adobe Lr. The main work will continue to be on my DT, Laptop will be used to continue my editing while being away from my DT.

3. 8GB RAM preferred. DDR4 would be great.

4. On board separate graphics card preferred.

5. HDD: 1TB

6. OS: not required, I'll manage

I have been looking for one and now I am in a dilemma. Considering my 3rd and 4th preference, shops in my city are suggestion that I should go for AMD A8 or A9 or A10. All these come with 8GB RAM and Radeon graphics.

I am not sure whether AMD will be suitable for my work. Do the above processors coupled with 8GB RAM perform better than i3 or i5 coupled with 4GB RAM? If I am not mistaken, Intel processors bearing Laptops fulfilling my 4th and 3rd requirements, are beyond my budget. Correct me if I am wrong.

Secondly, how good are Acer laptops? I found the prices being pretty low. Though I did not like the display at all. Found the screen has way to contrast and the colors were over saturated. There is no option either to reduce the contrast or saturation. Otherwise, I found Acers really a good VFM product.

Please help me out.

Thank you

Back