Laptop Skins: round 2

post 1 updated with people interested. guys who showed interest earlier when I created the thread, pls confirm if u still want the skin/s

Those people who have gotten skins before and are using them (first lot?). Can you post pics of how those look actually on the laptops/ That would be more clear/helpful.

@yogesh: Perhaps if you could PM old buyers n ask them to post a pic each? Would look good and I have some friends who wanna see how diff skins look actually on the lappy . :)

I am in for the skin mate ,i was wondering why there was no response to the second round of skins.I need the no 29 (Jaguar Skin).

OT,Yogesh can u get more skins coz the skins in the first round were good but in this round there are lot of abstract skins, which might not get good amount of peeps who are keen to buy.It was difficult for to choose from the skins but had to negotiate with the Jaguar skin.

post 1 updated with people interested

@boogieman
check design no 28, probably this is what u r looking for

@rahulmig
it's PVC material

Guys, please confirm your orders by sending me a PM. I'll reply with the account details. In case of less than 12 orders I'll refund the money.

Back