Budget 31-40k Laptop under 35000

hapusingh

Disciple
Looking for your suggestions on a decent laptop.
  • What's your Budget? - 35K
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? - MS office, casual browsing and movies.
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? - nothing specific
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? - No idea about laptop brands, need good after sale service.
  • Any other considerations? - Quality Full HD display must and 8GB ram preferred.

Pick from the options linked here based on your preference:- https://nextpc.co/2020/08/25/entry/
My personal recommendation is the Mi Notebook 14 e-learning edition.

Note for the mods.:- Please message me instead of ghost-deleting my posts. If you need help writing/clarifying rules around self-promotion, I'd be happy to help. I've written guides for this forum and others before, this would be no different.

My personal recommendation is the Mi Notebook 14 e-learning edition.
but does mi have after sales service in India? even big brands are struggling to get parts if something goes wrong.

i would consider hp15s , 15 if your tight on budget. acer aspire 3 , lenovo ideapad s340 if you can increase your budget. Although for the above use cases i would recommend a Chromebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your suggestions everyone, I've ordered an ASUS vivobook 14 with Ryzen 5 3500U, 8gb ram and 256gb ssd for 36K. Is this good enough for the price?
yes, more than enough for your purchase. Get to know about extended warranties and get one if you need it.

Back