Budget 41-50k Laptop under 50K

kunalv

Recruit
Finally upgrading on my old Dell E6420 (i5-2nd gen, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD) after 6 brilliant years of service. But it is too bulky for me to carry around since I spend a lot of my work hours outdoors.
PFB the questionnaire filled up for you guys :)
  • What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.) : Not sure actually. But I probably don't want to spend more than 45-50K. But a little higher may be possible provided I get the right config.
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming) - MS Office, Emails, Videos, AutoCad, Occasional gaming (I only play Football Manager... so not the most GPU intensive game out there)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between) : Need something super light. Don't really mind a smaller screen size.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell) : I detest Acer since I had a bad experience. Would prefer a brand with decent service support in Mumbai.
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.) : Prefer a long-ish battery life sincew I am mostly on the move, need a config that is an upgrade on my current one (mentioned above). Also, I am open to explore Refurbished Laptops from a reliable source with warranty & EMI payment option.

I recently bought Lenovo V2IN for my brother. 14" Core i3 with IPS display. Total cost 42k with 3 years ADP warranty.

This was the only laptop in this budget with IPS display.

Will this suffice your needs? Qnd please check speaker location on this. I haven't check.
Limited-time deal for Prime Members: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 15.6" (39.62cm) FHD IPS Gaming Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/4GB NVIDIA GTX 1650/120Hz/Windows 10/Backlit Keyboard/Onyx Black/2.2Kg), 81Y4017UIN https://amzn.eu/d/g98cJOn

Increasing my budget slightly to 55-60K.

Wanted to know which one of the two would be a better fit for me :-
  1. Ryzen 5 5600H + GTX 1650
  2. Ryzen 7 5700U + AMD Radeon Graphics
If i7 can match the performance within this budget, do let me know also. Thanks.

Never buy laptop with iGPU processors for use of graphic applications. Rest if you are interested take a look at this. Offers can bring it down to 60.5k.
Acer Aspire 5 A 515-57G Gaming (Steel Gray)| 15.6" Full HD Display| 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1240P Processor| 8GB DDR4 RAM|512 GB SSD|NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050|HD Webcam| WiFi 6| Windows 11 Home https://amzn.eu/d/3or6KMS

Finally upgrading on my old Dell E6420 (i5-2nd gen, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD) after 6 brilliant years of service. But it is too bulky for me to carry around since I spend a lot of my work hours outdoors.
PFB the questionnaire filled up for you guys :)
  • What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.) : Not sure actually. But I probably don't want to spend more than 45-50K. But a little higher may be possible provided I get the right config.
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming) - MS Office, Emails, Videos, AutoCad, Occasional gaming (I only play Football Manager... so not the most GPU intensive game out there)
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between) : Need something super light. Don't really mind a smaller screen size.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell) : I detest Acer since I had a bad experience. Would prefer a brand with decent service support in Mumbai.
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.) : Prefer a long-ish battery life sincew I am mostly on the move, need a config that is an upgrade on my current one (mentioned above). Also, I am open to explore Refurbished Laptops from a reliable source with warranty & EMI payment option.
If u get this on offer then it will be a nice upgrade
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 11th Gen Intel Core i5 14" FHD Thin & Light Laptop (16GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 11/ Backlit/Fingerprint Reader/2 Yr Warranty/3months Xbox Game Pass/Arctic Grey/1.41Kg), 82H7016KIN https://amzn.eu/d/c3yCZn5

You should look at the Mi Notebook Pro or Ultra. It fits your requirement in every way.

Both have brilliant screen (Ultra model has even better screen), are light and have 6-7 hours of battery life.

My friend is using the Mi Notebook Pro model since past 6 months. He is very happy.

You can check out these laptops at Mi Home stores present in malls near you.

Back