Budget 51-70k laptop under 60k

evilwit

Disciple
hello guys!!!

i am using a dell inspiron 1525 from last 5 year and its doing well but i think its time to change my laptop and move forward.

Actually i use my laptop for various purposes like watching and downloading hd movies/videos,listening to music,surfing internet and occasionally playing racing and fps games.

so according to these needs, i need a laptop under 50k(10k above or below)

there are some points which i would like to clear out

*i prefer a laptop with backlit keyboard.

*it would be better if a laptop has a full hd scree(is it really required?i mean how will be the video watching experience on 720p screen?)

*it should have discrete graphic card.(i will play latest racing and fps at mediocre settings)

how will be the mac air?i mean will it serve my requirements?i have never used a mac?

thanks

hello guys!!!

i am using a dell inspiron 1525 from last 5 year and its doing well but i think its time to change my laptop and move forward.

Actually i use my laptop for various purposes like watching and downloading hd movies/videos,listening to music,surfing internet and occasionally playing racing and fps games.

so according to these needs, i need a laptop under 50k(10k above or below)

there are some points which i would like to clear out

*i prefer a laptop with backlit keyboard.

*it would be better if a laptop has a full hd scree(is it really required?i mean how will be the video watching experience on 720p screen?)

*it should have discrete graphic card.(i will play latest racing and fps at mediocre settings)

how will be the mac air?i mean will it serve my requirements?i have never used a mac?

thanks

Dell Inspiron 15Z -Rs.51,590.

Includes the following:

Inspiron 15Z

3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3337U processor (3M Cache,up to 2.7 GHz,Discrete Graphic,Silver)
Dellâ„¢ Chiclet Backlit Keyboard with Multi-touch Touchpad (English)
LCD Back Cover - Silver
15.6 inch LED Backlit Display with Truelife and HD resolution (1366 x 768) - For ICC
8GB 2 DIMM (4GB x 2) DDR3 1600Mhz
500GB 5400 RPM SATA HDD and 32GB mSATA SSD - For ICC
Nvidia® GeForce® GT630M 2GB
Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes DVD)

Back