Budget 51-70k Laptop with 55k budget

Need a lightwight laptop with i5 and above config for my brother.. Basic browsing, movie watching and day to day activities are the requirements.Laptop would also be used in a Tier - II city. If any problems, any laptop guy should be able to take a look at it?Good after sale service is a must.

I have Sony, ASUS and HP in mind. what do you guys think?

Need a lightwight laptop with i5 and above config for my brother.. Basic browsing, movie watching and day to day activities are the requirements.Laptop would also be used in a Tier - II city. If any problems, any laptop guy should be able to take a look at it?.
Ultrabook.

Good after sale service is a must. I have Sony, ASUS and HP in mind. what do you guys think?
After-sales services differ from brand-to-brand and location-to-location. Personally in Delhi I have a really good experience with Acer. Pathetic services with HP and Poor service with Dell.

You should go for Samsung NP550P5C @ ₹52,500 - Its got the best of all worlds.

A great display of 1600x900 pixels, SUPERB graphics from Nvidia (650M 2gb - best in class), supercharged 1600Mhz 8 GB Ram, a terabyte of storage and yes WOOFERS !!

Remember that the gt650m is a gddr3 and not a GDDR5.

Samsung after sales service is very rare/doesn't exist. So if something happens, you are screwed.

Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN, go for that only if you don't care about ass.

Tier II city? Forget Samsung.

I would have suggested lenovo Y500, as it's the best out there, but it exceeds your budget by a few thousand.

Back