Budget 31-40k Laptop with budget of 30-35K [Urgent]

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Super Mod
Hello,

I m looking for a laptop for a CA friend with budget of 30-35K, need to buy/order by tomorrow.

• What's your Budget? >> 30-35K
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? >> MS Office, Tally, Web Surfing and Movies
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? >> 15.6" with as light weight possible
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? >> Dell, HP, Lenovo only as of now - should have good/decent A.S.S. and warranty extension for 1+2 years should be possible
  • Any other considerations? >> Battery life - higher the better, Looking for something which is good to use till 2.5-3 years atleast
I had look at offline and online offerings. I found Core i3 3rd Gen|4GB RAM|500GB HDD a good config in this range across the manufacturers.

However there are two variants of Core i3 in these laptops; i3-3110M and i3-3217U. I know difference between them in specs but not sure how much difference in real world and specifically usage mentioned above. This is main point where I am confused. If somebody can throw light on this it will be really appreciated.

Also I had a look on Lenovo G510 on Flipkart for ~35K with Core i3 4th gen and for ~37K for Core i5 4th gen.

To guide me on this.

Back