Large Capacity HDD's (6TB-20TB)

I believe everyone who had requested drives has received their orders or their tracking numbers - If someone had previously asked for these drives and i missed them, i am sorry, please dm me that you want them and i will try to ensure when the next batch comes you'll be the first to know.

3 x Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB sold to @haraakiri
1 x Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB sold to @codwapeace
1 x Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB sold to @i_rock098

1 x Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB on hold for @gREen and next in line is @sanz1112

I am arranging for more of these drives. I did not post the availability of these drives as the above users had requested them first, so obviously when I had some available I messaged them to ask if they wanted it.

I am trying to arrange around 10-15 more of these drives in the coming days let's see what happens.

Last edited:
Hi @aasimenator

Can you pls dm me if you get high capacity drives in stock ? Preferably looking at 14+tb but will go with 10 also if higher capacity ones are not going to be in stock soon.
Would LOVE to get a 20tb at a decent price

Thanks

will future sales will be in Dm's only ?
No, It was only because they had expressed interest the last time I had these in stock.

Hi @aasimenator

Can you pls dm me if you get high capacity drives in stock ? Preferably looking at 14+tb but will go with 10 also if higher capacity ones are not going to be in stock soon.
Would LOVE to get a 20tb at a decent price

Thanks
This thread will be updated once the drives are available, no need to DM me for now. 14TB and above are hard to get, even if I find them it might only be 1 or 2 pieces. currently, the market is very high for high-capacity drives very little stock available anywhere.
Also, 14TB-20TB are not priced well, as they are current drives less than 3 years old, usually, you get them at around 25k for 20TB and 18k for 14TB so it's hard to meet the 1k/1tb pricing with those drives.

DRIVES WILL NOT GO ON SALE UNTIL TUESDAY - I have a bunch of members who had requested for these drives first so they will be contacted first.

Here is a sneak peak:

20240210_225439.jpg

20240210_225229.jpg

There were 10 of these Seagate Barracuda Pro's 10TB drives and 9 of them have already been booked and paid for...

1 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @aniket.cain
2 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @codwapeace
2 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @i_rock098
2 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @sanz1112

2 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @jhononweed - Payment Pending

So as of now, only 1 x 10 TB remains and there are these members in line for it in order of their comments in this thread expressing interest in the drives - I will wait till the end of today 11/02/2024 11:59 PM for their DMs, regardless of who messages me first, the order of preference will be in the below order.
@Jaspreetrattan
@akg7091
@whitenoise
@Jules Goes
@transform878

Regards

Dude if you don't wanna sell to me then just say it. I've asked them since months now. I believe I told you I will take 2 recently when you contacted me.

Dude if you don't wanna sell to me then just say it. I've asked them since months now. I believe I told you I will take 2 recently when you contacted me.
This is basically my conversation with everyone else and they can correct me if I am wrong:
1. Hey, I have the drives, do you want them?
2. Yes, I will take 1 or 2, please share your UPI
3. here you go...
4. payment done.
5. received - order confirmed!

I understand there seems to be a miscommunication, and I genuinely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused. Looking back at our conversation, it appears we discussed your interest in purchasing two drives, however, no money exchanged hands, and there was no explicit confirmation or commitment to hold the drives for you, by the time I got through the list of members, 90% stock were already sold and only 1 drive remained.
Given the high demand for these drives, I've been trying to accommodate requests as promptly and fairly as possible, I wouldn't hold these for anyone, they are a hot commodity so I wouldn't block a sale, the only reason there is a pending payment is because it was not UPI payment but NEFT and that takes time to reflect in the accounts, Please know that I don't have anything against you.

To prove it, I am sending you a DM shortly - you can decide what you want to do with that information.

There were 10 of these Seagate Barracuda Pro's 10TB drives and 9 of them have already been booked and paid for...

1 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @aniket.cain
2 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @codwapeace
2 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @i_rock098
2 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @sanz1112

2 x Seagate 10TB Barracuda Pro - @jhononweed - Payment Pending

So as of now, only 1 x 10 TB remains and there are these members in line for it in order of their comments in this thread expressing interest in the drives - I will wait till the end of today 11/02/2024 11:59 PM for their DMs, regardless of who messages me first, the order of preference will be in the below order.
@Jaspreetrattan
@akg7091
@whitenoise
@Jules Goes
@transform878

Regards
interested

Back