Laser MultiFunction Suggestion Please

lavidaloca

Recruit
Hello all:

My first post here, I have been looking for such a forum!

I need to buy a laser multifunction printer (scan, print, copy) for home use in the Delhi NCR area.

The ability to print double sided is preferred.

The speed of printing (ppm) is not at all important, and Wifi/LAN connectivity is not necessary.

Budget about 15K.

I also want something that will last me at least 5 years with minimal issues (my printer in the US, Canon MF4100, is 10 years old and running strong!)

Any suggestions from those who have experience with monochrome MF printers? Also, is it advisable to buy from Amazon, or better to shop locally or from places like Nehru Place in case something is wrong with the printer?

Looking at some reviews on amazon.in, I noted that replacement cartridges for HP are expensive. Is this true? What would be the best brand in India for MF printers?

Anyone have experience with Canon MF3010?

Thanks much!

Congratulation. I can't believe these printers still cost so much. I bought mine 4 years back and it was released a few years prior to that.

Do check out the prices at a local dealer too. Sometimes they are cheaper especially when it comes to printers.

I already bought it and I am quite pleased with it. Have only printed using wifi, I don't see why I will ever connect using the USB cable! It also has double sided printing which seems to costs a bit more in all models.

As I mentioned in my OP, my Canon in the US is running very strong - even after 10 years. I hope this made in Vietnam Brother will too!

It is quite similar to the model I have. You will never need to connect it by USB. The only time I ever did was to print my thesis correction copies, not because I needed it but as a precaution.

Their mobile app is useful for scanning needs
iphone and iPad do a better job connecting to the printer than android devices for some reason. I have had to retort to borrowing my wifes phones to sometimes get some documents to print; or it's just a case of my older android phone showing it's age.

Congratulations again

Back