LastPass Premium for Families for INR 483.33/ Per user

anu0512

Adept
Dear Members,

I have purchased the LastPass Premium family account and I need 5 members more so I can share the cost. The per member has to pay INR 483.33 and the invoice value is USD $37.80 but I made a purchase in AED Dhiram so it will come to 143.72 AED =INR 2900 so per member need to contribute INR 483.33 or INR 484 if you like. Please note the account was purchased on 16-4-21 so you will be having fewer months.

You can use bank transfer.

3 slots available

Last edited:
@bobbyprajan & @J!gn3$h Hi are you interset in the renewal which is next month 16-4-22?

In case if anyone is interested in the slot please ping me and I will be doing it if I have enough members. The price will be almost the same but I will check during the renewal & share with members.

Hi @anu0512, I am a new user and just started exploring LastPass. I am not sure if I will go for paid version.
  1. Just out of curiosity, I want to know the cost(in INR including GST) of subscription for an year.
  2. Does the cost get revised each year?

Hi @anu0512, I am a new user and just started exploring LastPass. I am not sure if I will go for paid version.
  1. Just out of curiosity, I want to know the cost(in INR including GST) of subscription for an year.
  2. Does the cost get revised each year?

Hopefully the cost will the same as last year and there is indications for any price hike till now.

Back