Monitors Latest Dell Quotation for LCDs :D

bangbang

Disciple
Quotation taken today @ 2.56 pm

Took Screenie of the email that was sent... :D
Imageshack link

Rest of it.... in Quotes

For Further Details, please visit : Learn about Dell's notebooks, laptops, desktops, monitors, printers plus computer electronics & accessories. | Dell India or Google

v Terms and Conditions :

1. Validity of this quotation is for 02 Business Day only.

2. All sales are subject to Dell's Terms and Conditions of Sale, Service and Technical Support ("Terms and Conditions"), copies of which are available on www.dell.com\ap or on request. These terms would apply irrespective of terms mentioned in the PO.

3. Dell can support hardware up to 5 years from date of manufacture/shipment.

4. Batteries and other consumables are not covered under warranty.

5. Payment Terms: 100% in advance. (Options below).

6. Kindly provide the Road Permit Form for parts where ever required at the time of delivery.

Aare bhaii who cares.. Main kya koi Dell ka Dealer hoon......

I just gave the information that's it.

Saare peeche hee padh gaye.......

bangbang said:

Let me Name the person who PM, SMS, CAll you & ask to post the information here on TE :bleh:

Indians are fond to Suggest though NO ONE (bangbang) likes it. :ashamed:

bangbang said:

My dear friend, Once you invited quote from Dell, we assume that you are interested in purchasing one. We are just trying to guide you so that you get the best possible deal and to encourage our TE dealers to offer best prices.

Look at the prices offered by buygamingstuff....

DELL S2409W 13200 Shipped
DELL ST2410 13500 shipped
DELL 2209WA IPS 15500 shipped
DELL U2410 IPS 27000 shipped

bigbyte said:
My dear friend, Once you invited quote from Dell, we assume that you are interested in purchasing one. We are just trying to guide you so that you get the best possible deal and to encourage our TE dealers to offer best prices.

Hummm.......

So from where do you think I should get one for myself??

Delta page??
Kindly guide bigbyte......

Oh thankx mate........

I went to his store like 2-3 times he's never there......

His guys know half the stuff.....

So no use going to his store when he's not there....

I suggest If anyone wants to buy Dell LCD its much better to buy directly from dell or some other store even if its coming at higher price rather from dealers at TE.

I ordered through a dealer at TE and had a very bad experience,i made the payment dealer said u r order is processed at dell and u will get within 15 workin days thats about 20 days after that time i asked about my order he said sorry u r order is not processed at dell bcoz dell don't ship to my place,i will refund u r money as it is. So about 1 month wait i received this answer.So if dell don't ship to my place than why he didn't told me earlier.After that i ordered from DELL directly ,got my Lcds within 2 days at the same address that he refused , at much lesser price offered by dealer at TE, fully insured shipping.Even if u do order u have to wait for some days for your delivery.

I suggest small price difference not matters if u r getting u r lcd as fast as possible and without any problems like faced by me.

bigbyte said:
seems that you are from chandigarh.... Why don't you contact Amarbir..

and from smc international...
http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/new-year-offer-dell-g2410-led-155344.html

S2409W :- 12700/- shipped !
ST2410 :- 13100/- Shipped !
Dell G2410 14500/-

Get directly from dell or if its available in stock at lesser price than quoted by Dell at some store locally than frm thr.

If it was gayatri_borpatra who has sent you the mail from dell be aware she is one cunning woman. Untill u make the purchase she will be around you. After that if you have any issues you will face lot of problems.

Back