Latest package of duty-free US import :D

thogaibalu

Disciple
Hi all,

This week, yet another package of duty-free personal US import came through a friend. Most of these are unavailable-in-india / very-expensive here. Now, enjoy the show:Pen Tablet for gifting to some big-artist-to-be

For personal wearing pleasure :hap2:Total control of TV/DVD/DTH/HP Laptop Media Control

Live to Ride :cool2:
5. Fake CR-4500 microSD-to-MSPD for PSP

It's time to play something other than the bundled Pursuit Action on my PSP
5a. microSD cards for the CR-4500 procured locally :)

For those out-of-town dates :bleh:

7. Windows 7 free upgrade for laptop x2

8. Little OT - but this is the 5 Rs. 2.5in IDE casing I got off tradus.in :eek:hyeah:

Now finally, the whole package spread:

Cheers, :clap:

Bala

=CrAzYG33K= said:
A pink remote control! :p

:eek:hyeah:That's actually RED backlight in my Kodak Z712IS (w/o flash) colors. I know even RED is bad, but everywhere those guys just said BL and not the BL color :huh:. Anyway, doesn't matter as long as I've a BL when I watch my movies in total darkness :)

Damages: (All values in INR)

1. Wacom Bamboo Fun Medium = ~5.5K
  2. Rotary = ~4.5K
  3. URC WR7 = 900
  4. Leather Gloves = 470
  5. CR-5400 = 190, 2GB Amkette+USB reader = 125 (Tradus with 250 coupon :hap2:), 4GB Sandisk = 350 on TE
  6. Eltron Shaver = 230
  7. Win7 upgrade = 0
  8. IDE Casing = 5 (Tradus with 250 coupon:clap:)

^ I don't know. It's a gift for a friend. So, I've not even opened it (You can see it pic'd in box :D) I'll be gifting it this week. I'll update you once the person actually starts using it.

But, as per reviews WACOM makes the best tablets, but Bamboo is a home-user model. If you're looking for professional tablets, u should check out Intuos4.

^^ The second part of the statement you have highlighted. Most likely, some friend brought it from the US personally.

@Arihant,
As logistopath said, I got it through a friend's personal 25K duty-free allowance. (I know, my goods occupied >half of his allowance :D)

Thanks all.

@Vishal,
LOL :eek:hyeah: Thanks for the compliment, it's more awesome in person. I've been wasting time staring at my watch for the past week ;)

Back