Launched - Un-Official website of BSNL Data Card

Din

Disciple
New website dedicated to BSNL ! I just completed it.

Please have a look - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited - BSNL Data Card - High Speed Internet - Anywhere - Home Page

Before you press the 'report' or 'delete' button ..

There are no banners, no google ads and no referral links. There is no commercial / business / personal interest behind this website. I found the BSNL data card to be useful and affordable, so thought I will help others by providing the details based on my experience.

Please leave your comments/suugestions/criticism either here in the thread or in the website.

Thank you all.

Hey Din nice gesture there.

keep it up.

Hows your experience till date.

Here in Surat officials even do not know about it exists, i had to take a printout of BSNL website to show then what i was talking about, still it will take time to reach here.

Site is quite pretty prolly better than what BSNL might put up themselves.

Of course the real *MEAT* is the EVDO..(144kbs in 2007..lol)

Soon...is all we know
i've waited years sometimes

linuxtechie said:
Am looking for EVDO :jumpy:.... Where is it! No info apart from a liner!

~LT

More info - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited - BSNL EVDO - Details and Review

Tariff here - BSNL Data Card - High Speed Internet - Anywhere

greenhorn said:
hope you dont get a show cause notice from BSNL asking you to shut the site down :p

PS: you won 57 domains :O

Why should I get such a notice ? lol

I am providing more information about data card / EVDO than the BSNL website, they are pretty happy about it too. I do not have any personal or business interest behind it. You can see the site does not have even a single ad.

Won 57 domains ? What do you mean ?

baccilus said:
Can I use this card with an EEEpc?

Refer - BSNL Data Card - High Speed Internet - Anywhere

Basically, data card need a PCMCIA slot and EVDO modem need USB port. That is all.

Back