Monitors LCD monitor in the range 8k-10k

Hi just now i got my monitor Samsung 2033SW. its awsome yaar.

need to check whether any problems while gaming(fifa 09 and COD4). Cheers.

Sei said:
With an 8600GT I suggest you stick with a 19" monitor only. 22" will be too much for the card to handle (when playing games).

You might be right. I am just occasional gamer but my lappy supports 19' and 24' dell equally well. or it might be some ancient games i am playing :p
slightly off the track .. any cheap 14" with HDMI etc you know.

maheshr said:
8850 here in trivandrum, kerala. but u have to buy the dvi cable seperately. it is not coming with the monitor.
oh thanks for replying
So on which cable are u operating the monitor ??DVI or VGA ??Do u see any difference in the output of both ??

piyush_roc said:
oh thanks for replying
So on which cable are u operating the monitor ??DVI or VGA ??Do u see any difference in the output of both ??

i am using DVI. Actually i didn't find any difference in this.

Gunman said:
No, they're different. The S1909W is the newer model. The E/SE198WFP have been here for a while.

What I want to know is -
Is S1909W < E/SE198WFP..
There must be some sort of justification for the huge price difference :S

G@d of w@r said:
friend bought 19" Viewsonic 1912 for 6.6k :O

Whoa - Is it with DVI??

i am planing to buy a pc in which i use only onboard graphics. the available board is intel g31pr. may be i will get asus board.

does it support samsung 2033? is there any limitations for the range of monitors to be used with onboard graphics?

Friends ,

I am offered by a distributor - AOC 19" 912SW for Rs 6400(not a regular customer price ,I suppose).Is this a Fair Price?How is this monitor?Should this supports the output from graphics card(7300GT dvi output).

:: AOC India, " From the Worlds Largest manufacturers of Computer Monitors ::

--

Samsung model -which one should you recommend?My Budget is very less around Rs8000 maximum.Is Dell Monitors 19" available off the shelf in Cochin Now?which Dealer?

clown_abhi said:
On Deltapage its shown as Rs. 6600 for 1918 so i think it should be justified for 1912 model... :)

Be careful before buying Viewsonic because their service is not good, they will take around 2 weeks for service by saying the spare part is not available and so on....

magesh said:
Be careful before buying Viewsonic because their service is not good, they will take around 2 weeks for service by saying the spare part is not available and so on....

Well well well, i was just telling the prices...
Personally i never preferred Viewsonic coz of service issues with my friends...:bleh:

Samsung has been with me since like 7 years...First 17"CRT, then 4 years later a 17" LCD and then 2 years later i.e now, a 22" Full HD...:hap5:
And never has a Samsung given me any problems...:)

prakashan said:
Friends ,
I am offered by a distributor - AOC 19" 912SW for Rs 6400(not a regular customer price ,I suppose).Is this a Fair Price?How is this monitor?Should this supports the output from graphics card(7300GT dvi output).
:: AOC India, " From the Worlds Largest manufacturers of Computer Monitors ::
--
Samsung model -which one should you recommend?My Budget is very less around Rs8000 maximum.Is Dell Monitors 19" available off the shelf in Cochin Now?which Dealer?
6 months back, AOC had a couple of excellent models, the 913FW and 917VW both equipped with the same panel and scored higher in displaymate than the samsung, lg and viewsonic panels ... not the dell tho.
If the 912sw has the same panel, its a good bet.

917VW - it is not available ex-stock.even I was searching for it at that time.now the prices of displays came down quiet a lot ,or atleast I feel so. :) Let me verify.

Back