Video Lcd Tv!!!

Go for the latest Sony 32 K series with Bravia 3 engine. Should cost you around 44k. Good for SD viewing like Tata Sky. Don't know about regular rips, but should look OK considering the distance you mentioned.

This ideally should be the LCD buying priority

1.Sony
2.Samsung
3.LG
4.Philips
5.Panasonic

Samsung... in well under 50k you'll get a full HD LCD.

You can also get 42" plasmas.

Sony in grey mkt is abt 7.5 k cheaper on any 32" model... fyi.

Sanal47 said:
hmm so i should look out for Sony and Samsung ... will check them out and does plasma tvs stand a chance against HD Lcd, i know that i would get a bigger one if i did go for Plasma but is it better... and what about Panasonic , heard that its also good one... thanks a lot by the way for the info..

I found the Panasonic 42" Plasma for 44k. Seemed fantastic. But somehow since almost everyone recommends LCDs i didn't have the confidence to pay up for a plasma.

amitmk said:
I found the Panasonic 42" Plasma for 44k. Seemed fantastic. But somehow since almost everyone recommends LCDs i didn't have the confidence to pay up for a plasma.

If you are intent on power savings, and a bright picture go for LCD. If you are not that intent on power savings and want life like pictures I would suggest you go for Plasma. Plasma always gets my vote and if you are not that keen on picture quality just close your eyes and go for Panasonic Plasma.

Sanal47 said:
hey guys... due to some monetary problems i couldn't buy Lcd at that time ... well i went yesterday and asked prices and all for these 3 models...
LG Jazz: 36,000/-
Sony V550A/B: 41,990/-
and i saw LG Scarlet 2.0 price in CI its for 38,500/- ..
I am buying today itself please guys help me decide as soon as possible, which one should i go for....

thanks guys....

the v550A is better for SD content.

Back