Leadtek 7950GX2 for 14.5K @ Prime

TechHead

ex-Mod
As the title says. Good price for a card that will outperform both the 7900GTX and X1900XT, some of which are more expensive, even on TE.
He quoted 15K the first time around, got it down to 14.5K final.. good purchase for those requiring raw DX9 powa!

^Wouldn't use horrible, just not as good as the ATI 19xx series.
ANyway, just bringing a fairly hot deal to the notice of the members here.

Yup... and good timing too :)

The IQ was the only reason i avoid the Geforce 7 series like plague... why play a game with 1 million FPS even when the IQ is crappy? The diff is all too noticeable in modern day CRTs and LCDs.

^Good timing? Didn't get ya..

2) Not really.. I use a 7-series card on my vx2025wm, it is VERY playable. I see a 5-10% difference, if that, when I use my older x850XT. Very happy with the 7-series card :shrug:

I know PM's should be private but the PM below totally pissed me off:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TH.jpg

this is a public forum not a political election full of back stabbing

Not expected of you TechHead as people respect you a lot for your Optical drives knowledge

stormblast said:
every1 can post whatever they want. it was a good deal & he bought it to the notice of te members.

not with a bad intention :no:

"I don't like him.. he's a sneaky little shithead. Why shouldn't I try to crap his overpriced X1900XT sale? Of course, it should be done insidiously, like him"

:no:

this a friendly place not a stabbing ground

:|

BTW this is SLI card. So it wont scale well in every game. Sometimes it will perform better than 7900GTX and sometimes it will be slower than even 7900GT.

Its bugged with all the problems faced by SLI setups.

And comeon people. if you want to slug out in the market, fine. But why refer to market thread in here.

See what goes around comes around to bite you one day.

Whats going on here is unethical. Simple.

TechHead said:
^Good timing? Didn't get ya..

2) Not really.. I use a 7-series card on my vx2025wm, it is VERY playable. I see a 5-10% difference, if that, when I use my older x850XT. Very happy with the 7-series card :shrug:

Udit said:
I know PM's should be private but the PM below totally pissed me off:

TH.jpg

this is a public forum not a political election full of back stabbing

Not expected of you TechHead as people respect you a lot for your Optical drives knowledge

stormblast said:
every1 can post whatever they want. it was a good deal & he bought it to the notice of te members.

Do you see the reason he mentions for bringing it to the notice of TE members? Was he concerned about the TE members or about his personal agenda? You of all people should know that stormblast. You have dealt with me right? I shipped your Tuniq before the check cleared. That makes me a "sneaky little shithead" right?

TE is supposed to be community... not Indian parliament where people are looking at opputunities to back stack people.

For all I know... these "community helpers" would be messaging interested buyers saying crap about me.... freedom of speech right?

Funky said:
:|

BTW this is SLI card. So it wont scale well in every game. Sometimes it will perform better than 7900GTX and sometimes it will be slower than even 7900GT.

Its bugged with all the problems faced by SLI setups.

And comeon people. if you want to slug out in the market, fine. But why refer to market thread in here.

See what goes around comes around to bite you one day.

Whats going on here is unethical. Simple.

Oh yea... this too stands against the 7950GX2 :) Sli was never a clean implementation :)

Back