Leadtek 8800 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
If anybody is interested in the Leadtek 8800GTS and 8800GTX gpu's then do contact me via pm or email or on my mobile.

I have been told not to post the prices in public and I request you all also to keep the prices with yourselves (after u come to know them from me).

Its a request and I hope people will be ready to accept it.

UPDATE : January 10, 2007

got the latest prices today (Jan 10, 2007),

Leadtek 8800GTS - 26,000/- (all inclusive)

Leadtek 8800GTX - 35,500/- (all inclusive)

If anybody is interested then please email regarding your enquiry/query in the following format :

1. In the TO field write
Code:
mukesh.maurya@gmail.com

2. In the CC field write
Code:
singhaniamohit@gmail.com

3. Mention your TE id and full name and city in the email.

PS : I will not be replying to PM's regarding this and emails sent without the above details will also not be considered. I hope you guys understand. Thanks.

Mohit, just tell me - how much PSU is needed to run these cards (NON-SLI mode) ?

You can see my RiG info if you want.....

As far as I know, a true 480 Watt would do (depending on the current power consumption of your rig). To be on a safer side you can go with a decent 540-550 watter.

Guys, mohit has a good deal - I talked to him earlier. Price can't be publicized for whatever reasons... if you're not interested, I guess it makes sense not to call Mohit or question him about why prices aren't published.

chill guys ......sorry anish if my post offened u in any way.

and google is rite ...it aint my sale ...i jst did it for TE.

mods plz delete all the OT posts from here after Anish reads this post of mine and clear up this thread.

thanks.

PS : Cant we have this back in the market ?

mohit said:
PS : Cant we have this back in the market ?

From now on, we've decided to make use of the Hot Deals section for all 'Group Order' threads.

Thread cleaned up and moved in here :)

UPDATE :

got the latest prices today,

Leadtek 8800GTS - 26,000/- (all inclusive)
Leadtek 8800GTX - 35,500/- (all inclusive)

If anybody is interested then please email regarding your enquiry/query in the following format :

1. In the TO field write
Code:
mukesh.maurya@gmail.com

2. In the CC field write
Code:
singhaniamohit@gmail.com

3. Mention your TE id and full name and city in the email.
PS : I will not be replying to PM's regarding this and emails sent without the above details will also not be considered. I hope you guys understand. Thanks.

@Mods
plz update the first post with the details i have given and please remove my number from there. thanks.

^^^^Remember its a TE exclusive and we've got Mohit to thank for this. He's been able to crack the deal for fellow TE members.

MaxAxe said:
^^^^Remember its a TE exclusive and we've got Mohit to thank for this. He's been able to crack the deal for fellow TE members.

thanks for the kind words max ...:p

hey everybody ....i am quitting TE ...and i dont think ill be able to help anybody with exclusive offers for TE now ....so i am out of this offer as well.

ill jst ask the concerned zebronics person to take charge and ill inform him bout all this.

meanwhile u can all keep mailing mukesh for the queries ...dont bother to put me on CC.

thanks.

@mods

plz lock this thread and remove my email id from everywhere here ....somebody will soon start a new thread for leadtek i am sure. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back