LED or LCD

Yes some difference is experienced between LED and LCD monitors but these LED monitors are just LCD's with LED backlit

just a difference of 300 bucks as in the link given by you so better go for a LED one

techno_guy said:
Yes some difference is experienced between LED and LCD monitors but these LED monitors are just LCD's with LED backlight

just a difference of 300 bucks as in the link given by you so better go for a LED one

Ya, you will also save on power a little!

Just check the Power Consumption of LED monitors and LCD monitors. LED monitors consume aprox 40-45% less wattage than LCD. In cheaper versions of both LED and LCD, same panel technology is used. LED LCD monitors has LED backlight whereas normal LCD has fluorescent backlight. for more detail just google.

Guys while googling yesterday i stumbled upon a acer led monitor s231hl

its a 23" led monitor costing just 10.8k with power consumption of just 17w

but cant get any reviews on it as its a newly launched monitor

techno_guy said:
yes and they don't cause eye strain even after sitting front of them for hours and hours
I have an opposite experince, switch to LED from LCD caused much strain, and my laptop with LED is now always on least brightness level, actually LED is tooooo bright, u cant handle lot of brightness for a long time.

Back