LED TV suggestion 55k budget EDIT: Bought Samsung ES6220

1. Budget.
Max 55k

2. Viewing distance.
18-20 ft, so atleast 40 incher

3. Sources/inputs such as HD DTH/consoles/stand-alone media players etc.
Have airtel dth without hd

4. Preference for plasma TV/LCD TV/LED-LCD TV.
LED

5. Preference for brands.
Samsung, Sony, lg

6. Willing to purchase it from the grey market?
Yes, Location : Hyderabad

7. Ambient lighting conditions of the room.
Normal sunlight - morning and noon and Tube light at night

8. Any other feature you are looking for such as 3D support on the HDTV, DLNA capabilities etc.
Want 3d & smart features

Have seen es6220 for 52k in ebay which is in my budget but in case of any repairs in future can anybody fix it

Also please let me know the alternatives from other brands

I recently bought a 53k Samsung 40EH5000 and am quite happy with its performance so far. No lag in the movies, it can easily boot up with a 2tb NTFS devise attached and plays all formats. Not to mention... the colors are fantastic.

Hi I'm looking to buy the same model from ebay, could u plz share more details on the tv or a small review how is the PQ, 3D experience ect.
also plz suggest me a trusted seller.

Hi the pq 3d experience has been great
But I did not find the smart features to be that useful
It virtually plays almost all the formats thrown at it including the mkv with multi audio files
I bought it from eBay for 53k and got a 1 tb hard disk free gift from ebay and it has only seller warranty not the manufacturer warranty. I'm unable to give you the actual seller since my eBay account is not working any more...but you can easily find the seller since he has got really good feed backs and it took nearly 2 weeks to reach me..,.
But if you are looking for warranty as well I suggest you to look at the LG cinema 3d 47 inch model available in croma at 69 k but nothing comes close to samsung tv's

Hi the pq 3d experience has been great
But I did not find the smart features to be that useful
It virtually plays almost all the formats thrown at it including the mkv with multi audio files
I bought it from eBay for 53k and got a 1 tb hard disk free gift from ebay and it has only seller warranty not the manufacturer warranty. I'm unable to give you the actual seller since my eBay account is not working any more...but you can easily find the seller since he has got really good feed backs and it took nearly 2 weeks to reach me..,.
But if you are looking for warranty as well I suggest you to look at the LG cinema 3d 47 inch model available in croma at 69 k but nothing comes close to samsung tv's
Even i tried LG cinema 3d but its out of stock now :(
wat was the offer u had when u bought it from ebay? now is the same offer available for 1tb hdd ?

Even i tried LG cinema 3d but its out of stock now :(
wat was the offer u had when u bought it from ebay? now is the same offer available for 1tb hdd ?

When I checked it online, the lg model was still available
and the 1 tb gift came as ebay promotions, now it is different check in ebay.in/promotions

u may try to find this samsung 40f6400ar its for 57-62k in different areas.its 2013 model with a lot of
features like local dimming 3d,slim,smart tv with dual core processor, voice control, motion control ready

its available in ebay for 62k .but i think worth to spend extra money

Back