leetsnipism - famous quotes by leet sniper max

ReekingArchvile said:
oh well reminds me of kawa chat...believe me all of ya guys who were not part of kawa...u aint seen nething yet!

To date Scrizer has been the most hillarious guy ever..neway i just met baldy yesterday he was like i wanna Join TE :p

Seems the so called Scrizer [reminds me of the bada$$ Kreiger of Farcry :p] was a member here and was pretty rude at posting comments and all of his posts were moderated;

Here:
http://www.techenclave.com/gaming/toca-race-driver-3-a-64985.html

Lolz our l33t guy will snipe him foreva!!! :eek:hyeah:

l33t, u doing bbm in christ?

Christ mey hi hoon, 3rd year. Something related to computers. Can't go into specifics yaha par. If you want, PM me. If I tell people will crowd outside for autographs and for a chance to touch me and I don't think I'd like that..(Unless there are some girls in the crowd, of course, 34 C types).

And thank you for the thread. At least my stupid humor entertains people, haha. :)

Wooh man!

I completely missed this thread!

Was goin thru old thread came across this one.....

Sniper I owe u another rep, remind me of it.....

Great read this thread i must say

saumilsingh said:
hihi, hmpargi > l33t and scrizer

It would be interesting to listen in on hmpargi and ajayarun in conversation :p.

Don't know about hmpargi but it would love to listen ajayarun in conversation :rofl:

No offense :p

hahaha .... I searched him up on google and checked out few of his posts in some forum , man the guy is hilarious :lol: Btw does he do that intentionally or is he naturally retarded ?

hmpargi was the shitz! but saumil, you cant deny the raw sexual tension between scroozer and you.

^^ hehe...............

LOL I remember I had nearly sold a video card to him, when he calls me up and says he does not have money, but promised to clean my room whenever he was in Mumbai....

And he stays in Ahmd, same place as SUamil..... lol

Aces170 said:
^^ hehe...............

LOL I remember I had nearly sold a video card to him, when he calls me up and says he does not have money, but promised to clean my room whenever he was in Mumbai....

And he stays in Ahmd, same place as SUamil..... lol
ROFL. Housekeeping in exchange for graphics card. One and only hmpargi.

A lot of people actually believed hmpargi was one of my alternate nicks simply because we were from the same city :p.

Didn't they make up an entire dictionary about what pargi said? Pargese it was called I believe.

And funny, but I always though Sawmill was pargi. Used to think that decades of getting owned on IPL wc3 forum and kawa had lead Sawmill to retardation :D.

And wow, I just got through this thread, I'm damn witty... eh he he! Mut give myself an extra dose of hugs today. I'm damn awesome!

Back