left 4 dead 2 "The passing" brings back old cast!

Icon_211

Disciple
Valve has revealed the first downloadable addition to Left 4 Dead 2, a new episode named "The Passing." The campaign, set after the events of "Dead Center," features a meet up between Ellis, Coach, Rochelle, and Nick and Bill, Francis, Zoey and Louis.

"The Passing" offers more than just a friendly Survivor get-together, adding one new "uncommon common" infected type, new weapons—one melee, one firearm—and "a new co-operative challenge mode of play." The new campaign will naturally be playable in Survival, Versus and Scavenge modes in addition to that still unannounced newer mode.

The new episode is "set in a small town in rural Georgia," according to Valve's release, keeping players in the role of Left 4 Dead 2's cast "as they meet with the L4D1 characters." Could "The Passing" offer 4-plus-4 cooperative multiplayer action, or are we just aiming too high?

Left 4 Dead 2's "The Passing" is scheduled for release in "early spring" for the PC and Xbox 360. Pricing has not yet been announced.

First Left 4 Dead 2 Add-on Brings Back Bill, Francis, Zoey & Louis - Left 4 Dead 2 - Kotaku

thats a excellent move from valve of course i expected this:hap2: im very happy to see again my favs bill, francis, zoey and louis. cant wait to see how it will be:eek:hyeah: 200% fun guaranteed:clap:

Ya it would cost some Xbox Live points for the 360 and free for the PC.

But then again, for the 1st time VALVE has mentioned in any of its announcements :

Pricing will be declared closer to launch
:(

valve has said that this DLC is very important in "Left 4 Dead" History!!!:D, so they may charge for PC also i doubt:S

they always charge for every imp DLC for XBox users but PC remains free:D
but this time this is major campaign for L4D so i think they do:huh:

Well putting Critics to rest !

It is freaking HUGE ! Around 1 GB in size and FREE for PC and some 560 MS Points for the Xbox !!

Has anyone tried it yet ? I put on the update and came to office :p

Cant wait to play it !

Saw the release trailer with Francis and Rochelle [ You hate stuff too ?? ], and it was awesome . .pure VALVE creativity at work. They come out with the best shorts possible for a GAME !

VALVE FTW !!

Yup PC version is free SORRY VALVE i misjudged heck shouldnt have judged you in the first place :p so to pepole who got the dlc who died can you post a youtube vid if you can ? cant play any games cause i have backlogs til 2nd of june

Saw some videos(no spoilers) the levels are very good and the new weapon M60 is rockin, pls dont see some videos that has spoilers(who died and how l4d2 survivors meet the l4d)

so wait for pc dlc...

and one more news there is also a prequel to this DLC(The passing) which is how do they(l4d surv's) meet the new ones after the blood harvest-The farm house finale! This DLC is for original l4d game and no announcement of its release date probably Q4. And again this goin to be another rockin DLC for l4d series.

Back