Lengthy PS3 games..

pg84

Disciple
Hi All...

I bought PS3 last week,and uncharted 1 along with it..the game got completed quickly :( ...can someone suggest lengthy ps3 action games ?

Thanks in advance..

MGS4 - depends on how you play it. If you play it the way it's meant to be played, it's going to take some time else if you go the Rambo way, you may finish it quick!

GTA4 and inFamous are some lengthy titles. Assassin's Creed I & II could as well.

Get more titles. Play the games in harder difficulty. I'm quite sure you played Uncharted in the easy or normal difficulty. Try the harder one for a change and you're going to love the challenge of completing it.

Yeah definately play Uncharted on a higher difficulty. Adds a whole new degree of fun. It may be a bit frustrating sometimes but I always enjoy a challenge.

Unchartered - Is a very short game
Try Unchartered II - 10 Hours though it gets dragged a lot
InFamous - 26 Hours - Great Replay Value when you play from other side of morality
AC II - 17 Hours
GTA IV - 28 Hours
MGS 4 - 14 Hours on first playthrough and if you watch all cutscenes else gameplay is hardly 7 hours.
KillZone 2 - SP is about 8 hours but MP is awesome can keep you busy for months in MP
Batman Arkham Asylum - 14 Hours
The choice is yours.

Awesome Lengthy PS3 Games - Assassin's Creed I and II , MGS4 , Fallout 3 , Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion , GTA 4 , Infamous , Midnight Club LA , Borderlands , Dragon Age Origins.

MGS4 has awesome game play and story line. Play it strategically; your money and time would be worth spended.

If you have a capable PC to play Dragon Age Origins then avoid investing in it's PS3

version.

MGS4 Cutscenes are really important to gameplay since it connects to gameplay making you feel connected to the game.

Far Cry 2 ; Lame game, but pretty lengthy if you play it the right way and bother with all the collectibles(diamonds).

Tomb Raider Underworld ; Typical Tomb Raider game, lengthy enough if you did not use a walkthrough.

Dragon Age Origins

Borderlands ; Solo gets boring though.

Prototype ; Decent playtime if you keep trying the side events as well.

HAWX

X Men Origins - Wolverine ; In my case, it redefined "lengthy".

Bioshock ; Amazing game, not worth missing out on. Decent playtime too.

Fallout 3 ; With all the expansion packs, its pretty lengthy. Was robbed of its "GOTY" by GTA 4 imo. =\

dinjo said:
Put the disc in BlueRay Disc in PS3 its simple ;-)

What? Nonsense!

pg84 said:
why you are asking so,it's not meant for PS3!!! ?

Ideally RPGs are meant to be played using the KB + mouse on a PC than using a controller. It's very irritating to control using a controller.

pg84 said:
why you are asking so,it's not meant for PS3!!! ?

It's meant for PS3 as well but with PC you can have extra view angles and better control on RPGs.
I have read that a few view angle are missing in PS3 version of Dragon Ages.

Back