Lenovo International Warranty?

sarsh11

Disciple
I was planning on buying a lap costing between 40-50k with a good gpu and processor and came across the lenovo y560 and in the US the i7 model is currently on sale for about 950$ and as someone i know happens to be coming from the US in december i thought this would be good buy.But i have no idea about lenovo's IWS(International Warranty System) so i was wondering if the waranty would be valid in india?
also are there any coupons for the dell XPS range in the US site?

I had posted issues on ITW ( Internaltional Ttraveller's warranty) on TE, many vendors are now not supporting ITW in India even its under ITW. The US seller may say that its valid in India, or the website may show the same, But indian service providers are rejecting the warranty here.....its same for all makes Lenovo, Toshiba, Hp,Acer,Fijitsu,MSI,Asus,Samsung etc.

ITS REALLY SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!

i just spoke to the lenovo customer support in india and also US and both of them told me that the warranty would be valid....

sarsh11 said:
i just spoke to the lenovo customer support in india and also US and both of them told me that the warranty would be valid....
get it in writing/mail from them and you're half safe if you want ITW

lenovo supports specific models in india. u can check out on their website if the model u want is supported here or not. i verified before ordering my z560 which my brother will get in december from usa.

Back