Lenovo Z570 Vs Dell Vostro vs HP Probook - your pick please

aadi007

Disciple
HI All,

Leaving aside the price factor and configuration, which one is the best pick among HP Probook, Lenovo Z570 and Dell Vostro in terms of the following -

- Build quality
- Durability, Reliability
- DIsplay quality
- Sound quality
- Extended warranty and after sales support
Thanks
Aadi

go for dell vostro...dont know about sound quality but its at par !!
but as far as ASS concenred dell is good.....if you can....go for 3 year warranty !!

Thanks for the replies

I am looking for I3 2nd gen with integrated graphics as of now and all of the above is available in that configuration.

So, I am trying to find out which one is the best in the above parameters.

Does any of this come with backlit keyboard?

Ad how does a Samsung compare with these? I have heard that Samsung laptops have great display and sound quality.

Dell vostro
1. Better build quality...they are as sturdy as it comes..my friend owns one !!
2. ASS is much better than HP

I dont think they come with backlit keyboard !!
No idea about samsung laptops though !!

Vostro is a business laptop IMO .

Inspiron and Inspiron R are entertainment category . For personal use Inspiron > Vostro .

as vicky said its a business laptop thus huge difference between the build quality...you can.make out the.difference easily and an anitglare screen.too whivh is much better whie working highly illuminated environment or outside in sunny conditions !!

I know Vostro is a business laptop. But what is the difference in build quality? I thought the Vostro is very well built.

Also, anti-glare screeen is supposed to be better for eyes, right?

When you say entertainment category, what extra features/entertainment Insipron/InspironR provides over a Vostro?

my two friends have bought DELL VOSTRO 3550 for around 43000rs,DOS version. i5-500gb-4gb ram,1gb graphic card

the build quality is good and it comes with USB 3.0. i think inspiron series have more prone to finger prints all over the lids. take a look at both the laptops and choose it.

Wait for Thinkpad with Intel Ivy Bridge. Its already updated but not available here. Wait for a month and those should pop up on online stores pretty soon. Better to spend on those. Should cost 30-32k.

Back