FS: Mobile Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus 32GB Mint Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZURG

Disciple
can you please check, if this is dual sim dual active ?

I think so. I have used Jio VOLTE and airtel sim with data on Jio and calls from airtel. But if ur looking for something specific i would suggest looking at the product specification page on their website.

I think so. I have used Jio VOLTE and airtel sim with data on Jio and calls from airtel. But if ur looking for something specific i would suggest looking at the product specification page on their website.
thanks.. the specs are always confusing. i just require a feature of gettings calls on both sims concurrently. data is not very much needed. so to check it out active 2 sims are required other than jio.

thanks.. the specs are always confusing. i just require a feature of gettings calls on both sims concurrently. data is not very much needed. so to check it out active 2 sims are required other than jio.

I m not sure about receiving calls on both sims at the same time. I bought it for a relative who used it for a few days and gave it back as he wanted a bigger screen. It has been sitting the box since then. The screen protectors are not even off. Maybe u can search lenovo's support site for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back